I'm Broken

Chapter twelve

Shays POV
"Zayn, slow down!" I call after him as we run through the park a few minutes away from the hotel. He decided to take all of us but Liam, Chris, and Tish out to the park. Liam wanted to talk to Tish, and Chris refuses to leave her side. Niall wasn't playing with us. I actually have no idea where the little Irish boy went. He just walked off once we reached the park.
"How am I supposed to win a game of tag if I let you catch up?" He laughs and climbs a tree.
"Because, you're my friend and Tish let's me win all the time. It's either that, or she is just really slow at running." Louis comes up from behind me and picks me up, carrying me away from the tree Zayn climbed up.
"Zayn always wins a game of tag, no matter what little Shay." Harry laughed.
"I'm not little!" I squeal as Zayn runs up in front of me as Louis holds me and tickles me.
"Yes you are!" All of them say in unison as they all start to tickle me.
I jump up and start running, but stop dead in my tracks as a police officer comes up.
"Excuse me ma'am. Are these three men harassing you?" The officer questions.
"No. This is my boyfriend, my cousin, and little brother." I reply, indicating Zayn as my boyfriend, Louis as my cousin, and Harry as my little brother. I am a year older than Harry, in case you didn't know.
"Ok. I was just making sure because I got a complaint call about a girl screaming, and three guys messing with her."
"Sorry for the false alarm officer. My SISTER can be really loud sometimes." Harry chortled, making a huge emphasis on the word Sister.