I'm Broken

Chapter fifteen

SHAY'S POV
About an hour after everyone woke up, Liam and Tish left. She seems oddly chipper today. Liam had mentioned something about meeting up with his girl friend so Tish could meet her and all that jazz. The rest of us were going to the park. I heard they had a pool there too, so I'm currently looking for my swim suit.
" Looking for this?" Zayn dropped my swim suit on my head as he walked past me.
"Yep. Thanks boo." I guess you could Say Zayn and I are dating now.
" Anything for you." We all walked to a different park then last night as I shoved my swim suit in my beach bag.
Once we got there Louis, Harry, and Niall jumped in the pool, while and Zayn went to the swings and small talked with a few fans. I went to the public restroom and changed. I laid out a towel and sun bathed for a while.
" Hey, look Tom. Isn't that Shay? " I heard a familiar voice. I chose to ignore it.
"Can't be. Her and Tish ran away Heith. Remember that tunnel Shay's dad found? Knowing those two, they're out of state by now. Especially since Shay's dad is in jail for abuse. " Tom said.
"Who exactly sent those pictures to the police? The same thing happened to Jack after he, I mean , after the whole Tish and that one girl, man, you know what I'm talking about. " Heith stumbled over his words. Jack was the guy who raped Tish, and is Heith's older brother.
"How am I supposed to know?" Tom whispered, then a shadow fell over me, and I looked up to see Zayn.
" Can I help you?" I laughed.
" Come swing with me. I'm lonely." He fake pointed. I shook my head no, and patted the ground beside me.
"It's nice and sunny over here. Take your shirt off and sun bathe with me."
"But Shay. It's so much fun swinging." That's when Tom and Heith came over.
"See Tom! I told you it was Shay." Heith exclaimed.
"Go away you two. I don't want to talk to you, and Heith, if you're here to finish what your brother started, Tish isn't here. " I growled.
" Babe, calm down. Lets just go swing." I got up, and let Zayn lead me to the swings.