I'm Broken

Chapter two

Shay's POV
As we finished the last of the food from our picnic, five very noisy boys came running up the hill, and almost ran into us. Tish threw a huge fit!
"HEY! Unless you five are extremely hot rock stars, or some kind of famous people, back off and give us some space! As in, go away and find another hill!" She yelled, getting in a guys face with cinnamon like hair.
"Tish! Calm, breathe in, breathe out. Just relax. They didn't know we were up here. It's ok." I pulled her away from the group. They were cowering against each other trying to get away from Tish.
"You're right. I'm sorry." She walked over to the guy she yelled at and held her hand out. "I'm Tish. And I'm really sorry for going off like that. I thought you were these guys that are constantly torturing us because 1) Shay here hangs out with me, and 2) I dress the way I do."
The guy shook her hand hesitantly, and introduced himself.
"It's fine. I'm Zayn, by the way. These bone heads are my friends." He said, his British voice echoing in my ears, and I went into instant Fan Girl shock. I just froze as the other guys introduced themselves.
"Hey, I'm Niall."
"I'm Harry, and would love for you to take me home." Harry winked, and then was shoved away by Louis.
"Sorry about him. We are still working on his brain. Louis Tomlinson's the name, and I'll be your Superman." Tish laughed, and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you Louis, but how about I be Batman, and you can watch how a real hero works." That's when I snapped out of my shock.
"TISH! You can't say that to him!" She just shrugged and waited for Liam to introduce himself.
"Batman huh? Nice. I'm Liam by the way." He said, hugging her instead of shaking her hand. Tish went still and just stood there. I knew she had a small celebrity crush on him, but this is just priceless.
"So, who's your friend being all quiet over there?" Zayn asked, pointing to me.
"Shay. How about you go give her a hug Zayn." Tish said, sitting down.
"What? N-" I was cut off by getting the most heavenly hug ever from THE Zayn Malik! It was abruptly ended when my phone went off, playing some heavy metal song Tish had put as my father's ring tone. I sighed and answered my phone.
"Hello?" My father instantly started yelling at me to get home right that instant and a bunch of other stuff I couldn't catch correctly.
"Yes dad. I'll be home in a second. Tish took me to the park." He started yelling again. "I'm sorry for not letting you know I was going out. I'll be home right away. Bye." I hung up, explained I had to go home, and left.
As soon as I was out of their eye sight, I starting running home, afraid of what would happen if I took any longer than necessary to get home.
When I got home, I was instantly put to work. Cooking, cleaning, etc. Finally on my last chore; putting away my fathers dishes; I slipped on a wet spot, and dropped a plate. My father came into the kitchen and yanked me to my feet by my hair.
"What the hell are you doing in here? You're lucky you didn't break that plate! YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF CRAP!" Then he slapped me. I fell again, and my head smacked the edge of the counter. "I'm sick of looking at you, I'll finish these before you break something. Go away." he said, kicking me; literally; out of the kitchen. I trudged to my room in the basement and layed on my bed, listening to my I-pod and telling myself over and over to not cry.