I'm Broken

Chapter 20

Shay's POV
"How could you!" I screamed at Chris. He had just got back from giving custody of Tish to Elk Forest. How could he? We could have made her better.
" She asked me to do if something like this happened. I made a promise, and I keep my promises. Now, if you don't mind, i need all of Tish's belongings so I can take them to Elk Forest." Chris began packing her stuff in boxes. I just glared at him, wanting to see him drop dead on the spot. When he was done, he left.
" What am I going to do now that she's gone? I can't just stay here because Father will come after me." I sank into a chair in the hotel room, talking out loud to myself.
" Shay, come with us. You're my girlfriend , so you can stay on tour with us for a while. Then when tour is over, we can go back to my place, and you can live there." Zayn said, kneeling in front of me. I looked at him, nodding in agreement.
" That's the only option I've got." Zayn smiled sympathetically at me, and helped the guys finish packing so we can leave for their next concert after their performance tonight. When they were done, we changed our clothes, and left.
*************+After the concert+**********
We loaded all our belongings from the hotel room, and left. I sat in the very back of the tour bus and stared out the window. Watching the town I grew up in. Watching me past fade away in the distance. Watching whatever happiness I shared with the only who loved me disappear from my life. The only one who protected me, understood me, and cared for me when I needed it. I whispered to her, even though she can't hear me as tears streaked down my face, and as rain drops slowly hit the window.
" Good bye Tish. I'll be home again, and I'll see you again. I promise. I love you my guardian Angel."
Then my home town, and Tish, was out of my life, as soon as the last word was spoken.
I turned around, walked to where the rest of the band was, and started my new life as Zayn Malik's girlfriend from a small town in the USA.