I'm Broken

Chapter three

Tish's POV
I am currently at a party, being bored out of my mind. It's been two weeks since One Direction crashed mine and Shay's picnic. I can't believe she is grounded! Her dad needs to lay off. I mean, she's stuck in her room until the day before the concert.
"Hey pretty girl. Mind if I sit here? Or even better, let me take you home?" I hear Harry say in my ear. I look up, and this party just got a lot better.
"HARRY!!!" I screech and tackle him, bumping into Zayn, who was standing behind Harry.
"Whoa! Someone missed us. Hey, where's Shay? I was hoping to see her." Zayn looked around trying to spot my Best Friend.
"She got grounded." I angrily spat.
"Uhm, I'm guessing The Batman is angry." Louis laughed, pulling me down on the couch with him.
"Dude! I saw her first! Anyways, you have Elle, so back off." Harry pouted.
"Guys, I'm pretty sure Tish has a boyfriend." Liam pulled me off the couch, and saved me from Louis and Harry.
"Nope." I chirped, smiling huge spinning in a circle, making the hem of my dress flare out. "Hold up, where's Niall? The girls here will tear him to shre-"
"HEEELLLP!!!" A blonde beauty ran into me. I wrapping my arms around him instinctively and growled a the girls who were chasing him.
"Hey! This boy is my property! BACK OFF MY IRISH CHOCOLATE!!!!" I snarl at them. The six girls ran away with their tails tucked between their legs like scared puppies.
"Thank you so much!" Niall huffed, out of breath.
"No problem, Just stay in a group and the mutts won't mess with you. They attack the lone prey." I said, looking around the crowd for any other predators.
"Well, we have to leave. We have a concert in a few hours. We saw on your twitter where the party was and decided to stop by." Zayn said, gathering the other boys up, and I escorted them to the door.
"Awesome! See you guys hopefully next week at the concert!" I hugged them all, and they left.