I'm Broken

Chapter six

Tish's POV
How the fudge moms did she know about me sneaking onto BVB's Tour bus? Well, she does know me pretty well. I just hope she doesn't figure out that I plan on meeting up with Chris "Motionless" Cerulli.
We have been at the hotel with the guys for about three hours now. I bought Shay a new phone, and put all her contacts but her Father's in there. Every one knows her new number, including ONE DIRECTION! I still can't get over the fact that ZAYN MALIK LIKES MY BABY SHAY!!
"Tish. Snap out of your thoughts. Liam asked you Truth or Dare, and you're biting your lip again." Shay slapped my thigh, and left a whelp.
"OWW! And Uhm.. Dare.." I wiped my hand on my lip to make sure I didn't reopen the wound I made last night while thinking of Chris.
" I dare you to call the last person you talked to in your contacts and invite them over for a game of 7 Minutes In Heaven." Liam said, handing me my phone. How the Gob Stoppers did her get my phone.
"Shay, how did he get my phone?" I eyed her dangerously. Chris was the last person I talked to in my contacts. I do a lot of interviews with the screamo bands I love.
" I got it out of your shoe when you were zoned out." She blankly shrugged, hitting the call button after finding Chris's contact.
I heard him answer of the other end, and I screamed a really loud NO!
"Tish? Hello?" He asked.
"Hello Chris. This is Tish's friend Shay, and were wondering if you wanted to hang out with five of our friends and us so that we can have an even amount of people to play 7 Minutes In Heaven." Shay suppressed a fit of giggles as Harry gnawed on my neck and held a hand over my mouth. I'm going to kill them all.
"Sure. What Hotel? The band and I are actually in your guys' town for a little while." He chuckled.
"Best Western. Room 222. See you soon!" They said their good-byes. As soon as the phone was hung up, Harry got up, an sat on one of the beds. I was breathing heavy and I'm pretty sure my eyes were dilated.
"Never do that again." I gasped.
"I was only getting you in the mood for the next game." He chortled.
My response was only a glare, until I heard a light rap on the door. I jumped up and answered the door on shaky legs. I saw Chris's tall, slender figure in the door way with a beaming smile.
"H-hey Chris." I stuttered in a course voice.
"What in the world did they do to you?" He laughed, pushing me back a little so he could enter, and pulled me to the bed that Harry wasn't occupying.
"Harry gnawed on my neck." I mumbled, pointing to Harry's smug face.
"So you're the ladies man of group, huh?" Chris smiled.
"Shut up Chris. Shay, this is Chris. Chris, that be my Shay. Touch her, and I kill every single on of you." I threatened everyone, seeing as I'm still mad that Harry was the one that bit my neck instead of Chris. OOPS!! I am not supposed to think these thoughts. He is ten years, three months, and one day older than me.
"Ok. So you three need to sit down here. Tish, you can sit between Harry and Chris. I'll sit between Chris and Liam. Then Niall can sit between Liam and Louis. So that leaves Zayn to sit between Louis and Harry." Shay sorted the seating order.
"Liam, trade me spots. I want to sit by Shay!" Zayn sat next to her before Liam could say anything.
An hour later, everyone had gone into the closet with everyone, and we were all piled on the two beds watching t.v. I was on a bed with Shay, Harry, Chris, and Zayn. Harry was in the middle, I was laying on Chris, and Shay was on Zayn. Liam, Niall, and Louis were in a random pile that consisted of not being able to tell whose body was whose. At least they looked comfy.