I'm Broken

Chapter nine

Shay's POV
Zayn kissed my scars. Of all things, he kissed my scars and hugged me! I was in so much shock I forgot to keep trying to swim and I went underwater, dragging Zayn with me. That's when I realized he doesn't like water. I wrapped my arms under his and tried to pull him up. I felt Zayn rising, but I stayed under water. After a small time period, and me trying to get my head above water, I felt someone grabbed me around the waist and my head popped above water. Chris's panicked face appeared next to mine as he pulled himself up on the side of the pool, then helped me haul myself out.
"Are you two ok? Zayn, speak. Say something for crying out loud." Chris frantically asked.
"I'm just a little shook up. I'm ok, I swear. Is Shay ok?" Zayn choked out. He was shaking so badly. The worst part was that it was my fault he almost drowned. If Chris hadn't been there he would have died.
"She's ok Zayn." Zayn looked up slowly and tried to make eye contact, but I was already walking out of the swimming area and back to the room. Tears slowly slipped down my cheek as I thought about how I almost killed him.
As soon as I reached the room, Tish rushed out looking madder than I have ever seen her, and half naked.
"Harold Styles! I hope you get shot in the knee caps, lit on fire, and then rot in hell you nasty rapist!" She screamed and stormed the opposite direction.