Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

How it all started

Hi I'm Amanda and I have always loved hockey. I know the rules, the people, the teams and the GAME. I have passion for the game and I have always dreamed of getting a job for the NHL.

I was born and raised in the area of Toronto so in Ontario. During my high school years I was working for AHL/OHL teams...NOT PLAYING. I only had one TRUE love...the rest were all jerks. We dated almost all of high school. He was my best friend and we went to prom together and we eventually had to go to our own collages and university's.

I got accepted to MCGILL so I went, while Jake (who was my boyfriends name) got accepted to the university of Colorado. I got a masters or whatever In business .... I wanted to accomplish my dream of working as a GM or something in the NHL. So on my graduation Jake came and asked me to move with him to Colorado. On our 5 year anniversary he got killed. He saved my life ... FOR HIS! I cried for days and never wanted to talk to another guy again. I stayed in the apartment we used to live in together. And I live their now and I live in Colorado. Since I wanted to work in Colorado I decided to apply for a GM job ... So today was the conference.

I ran out my apartment and ran to the Pepsi centre (because it was literally a 5 minute walk) so I ran because I was running just a bit late. I entered the Pepsi centre and I was completely lost. Today was the 16th of October. And it is kinda late for getting a GM job but it's because the Colorado avalanches GM got fired for some reason so they needed someone. But obviously they had a back up for now... So whoever got this job would be let known around sometime in January.

"Oh great!" I whispered. I had no clue whatsoever ever where I was going. So I started rushing.

I wasn't only going to be late for my conference thing...I WAS LOST!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm new to this so hopefully it turns out alright ;)