Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Getting closer

*AMANDA*

It was about 1 week till me and Matt were going to get married. So everybody was freaking out and everything was wild! We were leaving for Montreal tomorrow so today I was just packing for me and Matt while he went out for the day... Doing well who knows! So I called Mel over for some company.

"Hey hey!" I heard Mel yell

"Hey Mel! I'm in my room!" I yelled

Mel walked over and well I ran to the washroom vomiting in the toilet. It didn't really bother me, but I had been vomiting a lot recently and i didn't realize it but I hadn't had my period for over a month or two. Uh oh was all I thought.

"Umm sorry for asking in all, but Amanda .. Are you pregnant?" Mel asked

"Well actually I don't know, I haven't had my period in a while and I have been vomiting a lot ... Also when me and Matt did it, I don't think we used protection!" I said
Man what if I was pregnant! Ya it would be great but what if Matt didn't want a baby right now... He wanted to wait till after.

"Ya Amanda I'm taking you to the doctor right now!" Mel said grabbing her car keys and walking out the door.
We went to the doctors and waited until it was our turn to see the doctor. All I could see were happy couples. I read a parenting magazine, until my name got called

"Miss Amanda Macke room 14 please" the lady spoke.
______________

"Well congratulations Amanda! Looks like you are 2 months pregnant!" Was what the doctor said

"Wow! Umm thank you"

"We will see you in a month ok?" The doctor said

"Oh ya sure!" I said happily
Me and Mel left the room, Mel didn't speak but I could tell she was happy for me. So before we left I bought a little baby shirt that said "I love my daddy" on it.

I was in shock and I was happy. But how would I tell Matt ??? I had to show signs maybe he could guess. So we left and Mel dropped me at my home. I was still shocked but I wanted to tell everyone at the wedding.

My plan would be: I would give signs to Matt during the week and if he never guessed before the wedding I would send him the baby outfit I bought with the words 'I love my daddy' and maybe a pregnancy test. Well I know he is going to be so happy, I mean he's great with kids and actually showed some signs about wanting a baby.

-----------
*MATT*

I came home later on and found me and Amanda's luggage all packed.

"Thanks babe! For packing my luggage!" I said yelling from our room. I got dressed into my Avs shirt and some comfy pants and went to go sit beside Amanda on the couch. She was watching some weird kids movie hmm strange. Well it got late and we fell asleep on the couch.

---- next morning ----

"MATT MATTY BABE WAKE UP!" Amanda yelled in my ear

"Ok ok ok I'm up now!" I said

"Hurry get changed our plane leaves soon!" She said
I ran into our room and quickly got changed then ate a muffin as we got int he car and packed our luggage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Montreal~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh such a longggg flight!" I said kissing Amanda cheek.

"Ugh ya! Ok babe I'll be right back I have got to go to the washroom!" She said

Amanda was going to the washroom lately and sometimes had a couple mood swings. But whatever I loved her no matter how mad she was.

Amanda came back and we left the airport hand in hand.

"Only a couple more days! It's getting closer and closer!" She said

"Ya!" I said
Just as we were about to go to a car and little cute kid came up to me
"OH MY GOD YOU ARE MATT DUCHENE!!! YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PLAYER CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY HAT!"
The little kid said with his face still in shock

"Oh sure thing kiddo!" I answered

I loved kids, hopefully one day me and Amanda would have kids...like after the wedding. I could already see us on the porch of our house rocking our baby. Then the kid left and me and Amanda made our way to the car that would drive us to her aunts. I really wanted to have a baby but I thought it would be a weird thing to ask, so I would just leave it and ask after our wedding.

"That kid was sweet huh?" Amanda asked

"Yeah can't wait to have children" I smiled

"Ya." She smiling

"I would LOVE to have kids!" I answered giggling
She laughed and smiled
---------

"Well hello Amanda long time no see eh?"
"Ok well I'll be going to the hotel so you guys can stay here ok?" Amanda's aunt said
We handshaked then made our way to where we would be sleeping. We were only staying here for 3 nights then we would go to a hotel near a beautiful lake - which is where we were getting married.

"Ahh goodnight my love!" Amanda said

"Goodnight my lovely soon-to-be-wife!" I said smiling to myself
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any errors :(