Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Getting prepared

*MATT*
Ugh today was going to be a rush! Me and Amanda left her aunts to go to the hotel in Mount Tremblant. When we were walking in, I saw Gabriel.
"Hey Gabe!" I waved as I walked towards him

"Oh hey man! So I'm going to give the cup to you now ok?" He asked

"Oh yea sure!" I said taking the cup from his hands

"Well I'll see you later!" Gabe said, I just waved and ran back to where Amanda was. She was a lot more tired lately and put on some extra weight but I didn't love her for how she looked - I loved her for how she was.

"Here I got the cup!" I said smiling

"Ya I noticed." She said laughing

We went into the elevator with our luggage and instead of us splitting apart into separate rooms, Gabe and Mel had no where to sleep so... We gave them that room and the day before the wedding I would go with Gabe and Mel would come to where Amanda was.

We entered our beautiful suite, with the view of the mountains and lake. Only a couple more days. We slept pretty early because tomorrow we had to get everything organized. So I woke up to the beautiful sun shining and my beautiful wife-to-be.

We both showered and got ready, then we made our way downstairs to were the indoor dancing and would be held. Which was just near the lake - which is where the Ceremony would be held.

I brought the decor for the wedding and helped Amanda place it. I would bring the cup before the wedding so nobody could steel it. Right now I was just kissing Amanda and helping her out.

"Ugh I have some back pains babe. I'm going to sit down for a while ok?" She asked

"Oh ya sure!" I said
But then it hit me, she has had cravings for food, back pains, sick in the morning and sometimes moody. Did this mean she was pregnant? No there's no way! Well I'll ask her AFTER the wedding. Yes I would love to have a baby. But I think Amanda would tell me by now. So she is probably just sick.

------ a couple hours later ------

"FINALLY!" I yelled we were finished decorating and man it looked great!

It was kinda a hockey themed wedding. I liked it. So the cake was a Stanley cup but I didn't tell Amanda. So I would haft to put the Stanley cup beside the cake. It was really late but I'm glad everything was finished and ready to go for Saturday! Today was Thursday and Amanda's and my family started coming in. Tomorrow was a rehearsal.
Amanda already left she was tired. But before I left I went to the dj and asked him for our dance (Amanda and I) if he could play unconditionally.

So I went upstairs and climbed into bed with Amanda. I hugged her and brought her closer to me.
"Goodnight soon to be Mrs.Duchene"

"Goodnight Mr.Duchene" she spoke as I kissed her.