Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

The wedding part 2

*AMANDA*

It was time to walk the aisle. I peeked and saw everyone and Matt. He had a huge smile in his face. Today was. A beautiful day the lake was sparkling and the sun was shining. I was getting married now! Everyone was here no one was late my mom opened the door and the music played. The flower girl walked and went to the side and it was my turn to SHINE.

I took my fathers arm as he walked me down the aisle. Matt worded "wow" and my mom was sobbing. Everyone was either crying or about to. I saw all my soon to be family members and my blood family members. So I went to the altar and faced Matt. My bridesmaids came and walked with matts best mans or whatever they were called.

I was crying but Matt whipped away the tears. My mom was taking photos and the priest was talking. While the priest was talking Matt worded to me.

"You look amazing!" He said
I smiled

"Your really glowing!" He added which caused me to smile even more. I just wanted to kiss him. But it was our turn for our vows.

Matt said his and I cried the whole time as he smiled.
I said my vow and Matt was tearing up.

Then the priest asked

"Amanda Macke do you take Matthew Duchene to be your loving husband ..." I'm not sure what else he said all I was focusing on was Matt.

"I do!" I yelled

*MATT*

Wow watching Amanda walk down the aisle was amazing she just looked stunning. She was really glowing. I said my vow and she cried she said her vow and I cried. I wanted to kiss HER so bad!
"Matthew Duchene do you take Amanda Macke to be your loving wife..." I'm not sure what else he said I was focusing on Amanda. She had a little baby bump which I just noticed.

"Oh I DO!" I yelled

"Well the best part, Matthew you may kiss the bride!" Everyone laughed a bit and I kissed Amanda HARD one of the best kisses I have ever had! When I was kissing her, I laid my hand on her bellyache I swear I could feel Amanda smile. I'm pretty sure everyone noticed but I don't care. So we ran down the aisle hand in hand and everyone followed us to the dancing room.

So we were having a great time! The Stanley cup was placed right on the table. So Amanda and I greeted everyone and people congratulated us.

*AMANDA*
We ran hand in hand to were the dancing would take place.we greeted everyone and my dad came up to me. I knew it! Congrats Mr and Mrs. Duchene you were really glowing! My father said

And I laughed and hugged him! Then I went to go talk to my father and mother-in-law.

"Now you are officially apart of the family!" Mrs. Duchene said

"Oh congrats you two" Mr. Duchene said

I hugged them both and quickly kissed Matt. Matt placed his hand on my belly softly.

"Well it was suppose to be a surprise but...you guys are going to be grandparents" Matt said smiling and kissing me.

"Oh my! CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!! OH I BET HE OR SHE WILL BE ADORABLE!" They both yelled

Me and Matt laughed and went to go say hi to everyone else. And finally it was time to throw my bouquet.

"Get ready girls!" I said getting ready to throw my flowers.
I threw my flowers and my sister-in-law caught them she smiled and we talked for a while. Then all of a sudden Unconditionally played...