Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

A little fun

*MATT*

I woke up on the couch and Amanda sitting beside me playing with my hair.

"Hi handsome!" She said bending down to kiss me, because I was laying down and she was sitting up.

"Hi gorgeous" I added

"Here I ordered some breakfast from the downstairs restaurant. It's on the table if you want it babe." She said smiling

"I already ate some" she added whispering and looking down to her stomach smiling.

"Hmm" I said getting up kissing her quickly and walking over to my breakfast.

"Thanks again baby!" I said with my mouth full of food

"Oh no problem!" She said

"Ok so anyways later on we are going to go to downtown Montreal and there is this I don't know like some bands are playing so Nate and Gabe are going" I asked

"Well ya but I get tired easily and have some pretty WEIRD cravings, so if you could put up with me then ya sure!" She giggled

"Babe you are my wife and also carrying my baby! Like hell ya I could put up with you!" I smiled kissing her once again. But that one kiss turned into a while make out session. I put her up against the wall (gently!) and brought her legs around my waist as she brought her arms around my neck and we just made out for a while.

"Ok I'm going to get ready now babe!" She said walking to the bed

"Aww no more!" I whined fake crying

"Oh suck it up! You aren't the pregnant one!" She laughed

"Fine but I'm not done for today!" I smirked

I went and got changed and we went down to the restaurant to eat our lunch and the drive was a good hour or two. So we went over to Nates room. I knocked and he answered.

"Oh hey guys!" Nathan smiled. Amanda just smiled and waved.

"Hey bro! So you ready to go?" I asked

"Actually no. But I'll only be about 10 minutes so just come in and sit down near the tv. I'll be right back." Nate said opening the door for us and he disappeared into his bathroom.

So about 19 minutes after Nate was ready to go, so we left his room and picked up Mel and Gabe.

*AMANDA*

We picked up Mel and Gabe and headed to a rented car. Gabe drove and Mel, Matt and I sat in the back and well of course Nate called shotgun.
So we started our drive and had a couple conversations.

"So how does it feel being pregnant?" Mel asked

"Well you know regular stuff vomiting and back pain and ya that's stuff!" I said

"Oh man I remember that stuff!" Gabe laughed

"But you weren't the pregnant one" Nate said

"Yeah but being married to a pregnant woman is like the same thing!" Gabe laughed, and Mel rolled her eyes.

"Ya you see this is why I'm not married!" Nate added we all laughed. Finally we got to the place and there was a bunch of stages here and there. So we took a bunch of pictures and a bunch of Matt kissing me. A couple of Mel and Gabe and some of Nate.

We danced a lot and everyone was hungry so we walked down to a near restaurant. Some people came up to us...it was funny because someone recognized me and actually asked me for a autograph, that made my day.

So Matt and I had steak-and of course fries! And Mel and Gabe shared and Nate had a hamburger.
We left and headed back to the stages and danced some more. It was already around 10:00 pm or something and Matt, Gabe, Mel and Nate went to go get some drinks. Mel just went for a water, for Mel and I.

"Hey baby don't you look fine!" Some guy came came grabbing my ass.

"Let me GO!" I yelled

He let go and walked right in front of me. He breathed hard and his breath smelled like beer. He was DRUNK.

"Here want some?" He said handing me a beer

"Umm no! I'm sorry I don't drink!" I yelled turning the other way. He stopped me and grabbed me and pulled me back to face him. Oh shit. He dropped some of his beer on me luckily it just missed my mouth.

"Well that's too bad! NOW HERE HAVE SOME!" He yelled

"No stop! IM PREGNANT!" I yelled.

"Oh well some beer can't hurt!" He said laughing

"STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm telling you my husband is going to beat the shit out of you!" I yelled

"Oh your married huh?!" He yelled. He got his hand and slapped me so hard I fell to the ground. A tear shed and I held my cheek.

"Oh did I hurt the baby!" He said In a baby's voice.

Just as he was going to say something Matt, Nate, Mel and Gabe came running in.

"Oh no! No you did not just touch my wife!" Matt yelled
He clenched his fists.

"Matt don't do it man!" Nate yelled holding him back. Gabe helped me up and Mel hugged me.

"I'm Matt fu***** Duchene!" Matt yelled

"Oh sh**!" The man yelled running as far as he could

"Should I like call the police or something?" Mel asked

"No don't I'm fine really!" I said. My cheek still burned but Matt came right away. Gabe, Mel and Nate went to dance some more and Matt and I just sat down on the grass.

"God that idiot touched you!" Matt yelled. I could tell he was furious.
"Oh sh** no! He didn't hurt the baby did he?" Matt asked rubbing my belly.

"No Matt no! Don't worry the baby and I are fine. He just really hit my cheek hard!" I said running my cheek. Matt brought his hand away from my belly and brought them to my cheek. He rubbed my cheeks and kissed me hard.

"I don't want anything to ever happen to you guys!" Matt said

"I don't want anything to ever happen to the baby and you!" I smiled

"Now c'mon let's go dance!" I added grabbing his hand and walking towards Nate. We danced for a hour or two, and then left. Mel drove and we arrived back to the hotel said our goodbyes (because tomorrow we were leaving) and we all went back to our rooms.

I got changed and and climbed into bed with Matt.

"Night Matthew duchene" I smiled

"Night Amanda duchene!" He smiled bringing me gently towards him. I really don't know how I should sleep being pregnant so I just slept on my side with Matt cuddling his arms around me.