Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Honeymoon paradise

Matt and I finally arrived after a long flight. Yay! So we were brought into a car and the driver drove us to our hotel. I walked out of the car and grabbed our luggage. We payed and thanked the cab driver.

"My god! Babe ITS GORGEOUS!" I screamed hugging Matt so hard we almost fell.

"Good! Can't wait to go swimming tomorrow!" He said happily.

We walked hand in hand into the hotel right beside the beach..it was an all exclusive resort, wow Matt! It was so gorgeous inside and Matt had bought a suite (yes again I know right) and it was on the top floor with an amazing view. We made our way up to the room. And some random girl was talking to Matt like flirting ugh.

"Oh hi again babe!" I said kissing Matt and I think I made the girl jealouse, haha.

"Umm ya who is this!" She said playing with her fingernails and chewing gum.

"Oh his is my WIFE! And she so happens to be PREGNANT with MY BABIES!" Matt yelled she just rolled her eyes and went out of the elevator. I high fived Matt and we both laughed.

"Oh babe I love you so much!" I said smiling

"I love you too!" He said kissing me as we walked out of the elevator into our room, it was HUGE AND GORGEOUS!

"Matt this is just...wow!" I said shocked.

"This is really going to be a good honeymoon!" He laughed as he jumped onto the bed. He flipped on the tv and I joined him after I put our luggage away. So the TV had American Chanel's so we flipped on a sports Chanel.

"The GM for the Colorado Avalanche will be missing this season and possibly the next, because of being pregnant" the reporter said.

"Well congrats to the Duchene family on the twins!" They said. And Matt turned his head and a faced me with a smirk.

"So anyways, tomorrow we will go to the beach right?" I asked

"Yeah!" He replied
"Actually go get yourself ready, I'm going to take you downstairs for dinner." He smiled

"Aww babe you don't haft to!" I said

"Hey it's an all enclusive resort and I thought it would be nice for you and the twins ... I mean it's fine if you don't want to go or if your not hungry" he said

"No are you kidding! I'd love to go me and the twins are starving and I'm craving ... LOBSTER!" I screamed, Matt laughed.

"Ok well I'm going to take a shower." He said walking into the washroom grabbing his cloths.

"Oh wait I'm coming with!" I added

So we both hopped into the shower ...

----////-----/////------//////

*MATT*

Amanda slipped her contacts in and we made our way downstairs. We went into the elevator.

"Hey you look stunning!" I said starring at her.

"Thanks babe you look handsome!" She said ruffing my hair.

"This dress really shows off my bump though" she said

"Hey that's good...people will know not to mess with you. Plus I think it looks great" I said kissing her.

We entered the restaurant and the waiter brought us to our table.

I ordered some seafood thing that they suggested, Amanda said she was craving lobster really bad so she ordered lobster. We were talking when I noticed clapping and "awes" so I looked over to see a man proposing to his girlfriend.

"Hey Amanda look someone is proposing." I said pointing to the crowd

"Awww that's cute! Remember when you proposed?" She asked

"Like it was yesterday, I was a nervous wreck." I laughed

"Then remember when you found out we were having a baby." She smiled

"That was the best day of my life! We are going to be amazing parents!" I said. I really couldn't wait to be a father.

------

After we ate our dinner their was a dance competition thing and Amanda forced me to do it.but it was a couple dance thing so Amanda and I had to go up, ha ha. We walked up and I'm sure a couple people noticed and knew who we were. They played the song "I got you" by Duke Dumont. So we went and danced.

Amanda was actually a pretty good dancer. We both knew the song - especially Amanda so she and I lip synced.

I spun her around and we did good dance moves, well at,east to get us to only 2 couples left.

"Ask me what I did with my life, I spent it with you" the sing played and I spun Amanda with a quick kiss. We were laughing and having a FUN time. We danced pretty well and everyone seemed to enjoy it. We did some funny actions and danced to the beat, although I would much rather prefer green day or something this was alright and it was fun.

Amanda wouldn't stop smiling at me and I couldn't stop smiling at her, we were dancing great and romantic.

Spinning and jumping and fooling around. The song ended and they announced the winner.

"Well congrats to the... What's you name?" The guy asked

"Matt Duchene and this is my pregnant wife Amanda Duchene, we are here on our honeymoon" I smiled, Amanda blushed and everyone cried out in "AWWES".

"Wow well congrats guys! These are our 1st place winners." He said handing us our medals. Amanda and I walked back down and left the restaurant smiling. We entered the elevator and saw a couple (a pregnant woman and what looked like to be her husband or boyfriend)

"Oh, how long along are you?" Amanda asked the lady.

"Uhh I think 8 months!" She said smiling

"Oh I'm 3 months pregnant with twins" Amanda smiled

I was talking to her husband.

"So you nervous?" I asked the man.

"Uhh yeah a lot actually! But I'm pretty excited too. We are having a baby boy" he said

"Same here I'm nervous and excited...I just found out I'm having twins!" I exclaimed and Amanda smiled at my comment.

"Ok well this is our floor have a nice day Mr. Duchene and congrats on the twins" he said

"Oh thanks you too!" I said waving.

"Cute couple eh?" Amanda asked

"Yeah! Just like us!" I said kissing Amanda

"Later Matt!" She whispered

We left the elevator and entered our room. We got changed and I picked up Amanda and made out with her for a LONG time. I loved the feeling of her kiss sweet and soft. After our 'make out session' we headed to bed and I cuddled with her and we fell asleep that way.