Spellbound

Crash

The sky had been overcast and cloudy for a majority of the day and it could be seen that the storm was coming. Timothy Porter and his bulldog Bruno, exited their house and began their stroll around the neighborhood. The rain slowly began to drizzle as they neared the small brick house, with the crazy graffiti painted onto the windows.

To this day, Mr. Porter isn't entirely sure what happened that night, but he claimed to have seen a man in a black trench coat standing a few feet away from the small brick house. Mr. Porter minded his business and continued on until Bruno began growling and barking at the stranger. The man slowly turned around and instantly, Bruno began to whimper. Tim swore he saw the man's eyes turn black. A clap of thunder sounded and a bolt of lightning clapped across the sky, striking somewhere in the distance, and nearly two dozen shadowy figures stood around the front yard. By the time the next bolt of lightning crossed the sky, everyone, including the man, had disappeared. Timothy Porter all but picked Bruno up and hurried home.

Occasionally on stormy nights, neighbors will catch sight of some apparition or figure standing in the front yard of the weird house. Many were frightened, while others spread gossip of whether or not the house was haunted.

Eitherway, things were about to change.