Status: Oneshot

Maybe I'm Amazed That It Got This Far

He was the last thing that I saw last night before I hit the ground

A loud and cliché college party was where Vic had been stuck for the past three or four hours. He hadn't planned on leaving his dorm that night but his friend Jaime could be very convincing when he wanted to be. And he had succeeded on dragging the short hispanic man with him to the reckless reunion taking place in front of the tannest of them at the moment.

Jaime was long gone the minute they walked into the place, leaving Vic to fend for himself and find something to drink. Not that he was surprised by Jaime's actions, it happened every single time. It was the usual, Jaime would beg and plead Vic to go with him but the short mexican always ended up alone the very first minutes they walked through the front door, not that he really minded to be honest. He could pull off some guys without his loud and obnoxious friend then. He loved Jaime to pieces but the man could be annoying from time to time.

Sighing, he decided he was numb enough to gather enough courage and approach a random stranger who would catch his interest that night. His eyes roamed the place in front of him; dark brown eyes dancing across the room and hastily landing on a cheery looking guy who was standing just across from him. He looked a little bit younger than him, but he looked old enough to have a good time.

The stranger, oozing confidence from a mile away, wore a huge grin on his face; showing his perfect white teeth and making his big blue eyes sparkle under the shitty lightning. Vic noticed the way the attractive boy's face was adorned by strands of raven hair, covering the small blush he wore on his ivory cheeks; making him look somehow innocent. Despite finding the stranger ridiculously attractive, Vic felt a nagging in the back of his mind telling him he had seen him somewhere before and maybe it was true, maybe they had crossed paths in campus but the minute they locked eyes, and after those blue lust filled orbs stared right into his own, Vic completely forgot about those thoughts.

Acting on impulse, the mexican felt the urge to get the cute stranger alone immediately which is why he sauntered to where the attractive boy was standing, a red cup on his right hand. Upon approaching, Vic noticed how the clothes the stranger was wearing suited his body perfectly; dark blue skinny jeans hugging his legs perfectly and the tight button up shirt the boy was wearing, flattered his upper body by showing off the slightly feminine curve of his hips.

"Hey." The blue eyed boy said in a flirty tone once the hispanic was standing right in front of him. Vic wasn't really paying attention to the high pitched tone of the stranger's voice since his brown eyes were taking in the stranger's appearance still.

Once his roaming eyes stopped, Vic looked straight in those blue eyes and spoke. "Hey." He shot a sideways smirk, making the blue eyed boy's smile widen. "What's your name?"

The stranger thought for a couple of seconds before finally answering cheerily. “Ethan.” Vic thought it was odd how long the stranger had taken to say his name, but smirked nonetheless when the palest didn't even bother on hiding the fact that his eyes were roaming the mexican's body, checking him out as well. "Yours?" The stranger asked, biting his lip in a seductive way and looking up through thick eyelashes into Vic's brown eyes.

The hispanic man, being perfectly aware of the other boy's flirting, answered with a smirk on his face. "Vic."

Ethan hummed in acknowledgment and sipped from his cup, eyes dancing across the room warily as if he were looking for someone but soon realizing he was safe, tugged on Vic's hand without another comment and lead him upstairs.

Although Vic thought the action was weird, he shrugged it off and trailed behind the other male; checking his backside and licking his lips subconsciously. How he couldn't wait to see the boy completely naked already.

Once they finally managed to find a vacant room, Ethan wasted no time shutting and locking the door behind them and Vic didn't have to be told when to approach the pale boy, immediately locking lips with him. The mexican was surprised when the palest of them latched onto his long brown hair, tugging repeatedly but not so hard he would cry out in pain, in fact; he found the action hot, little moans leaving his lips quietly every now and then, never missing the way the raven haired boy smirked against his mouth.

With roaming hands everywhere and sloppy kisses being exchanged between them, both boys fell on top of the bed; Ethan laying underneath Vic who was working hastily on getting the pale boy's shirt undone. The palest of them would've laughed at the eagerness if the hispanic man wouldn't have bitten down on his collarbone, earning a throaty moan leaving his pink lips instead.

"Please, Vic." Ethan moaned, his back arching off the bed when he felt the mexican applying pressure on the growing bulge in his pants.

Smirking, Vic obeyed and started struggling with Ethan's tight skinny jeans. He loved the way they made the pale boy's hips and legs look but in that instant, he was desperate to take them off. Once he managed to get the fly undone, he immediately slid them down skinny legs, instantly meeting the other male’s underwear.

Ethan, not being satisfied with the oldest lack of clothing, slid Vic’s shirt off; his eyes instantly meeting a toned torso and he couldn’t help himself, his hands immediately feeling him up. Vic smirked at the youngest’s action, being perfectly aware his body wasn’t bad looking at all.

“Enjoying the view?” He asked cockily, enjoying the way Ethan's pink lips curved upwards in a smirk while his head bobbed up and down, although he’d rather have that head bobbing up and down somewhere else. “Good.”

Wasting no time, Vic dipped down, capturing Ethan's pink lips in his own and sucking on the bottom one, earning yet another moan leaving the pale boy and oh god, how he couldn't wait to have the raven haired boy moaning louder than that underneath him.

With shaky hands, Ethan managed to get Vic's jeans undone, shoving his hand in the eldest's boxers in no time and flicking his wrist rapidly when taking a hold of his length. He enjoyed the way Vic's breath faltered almost immediately, smirking when a strangled moan threatened to scape the mexicans lips.

Deciding he wanted to tease the tannest a little bit more, Ethan let go of Vic and tangled their legs together so they could switch positions, this time being him the one on top while his eyes never abandoned the more than prominent bulge in front of Vic's jeans. Trailing his gaze upwards and looking into Vic's lust clouded eyes, Ethan pulled down the oldest jeans along with his boxers down until they were completely abandoned on the hardwood floor by the bed.

Smirking, the raven haired boy took a hold of Vic's member; pumping painfully slow while teasing the slit that was already leaking precum, and without any sort of warning; sucked the head in his mouth, swiveling his tongue around it. Slowly, he started taking more and more into his mouth, tracing random patterns on the underside of the mexican's member with his tongue.

Meanwhile the only thing going through Vic's mind was how fucking wonderful it felt to have his dick sucked by Ethan's -obviously- skilled mouth. It was by far the best blowjob he'd ever received. He loved how the palest would apply just the perfect amount of suction while his right hand took a hold of those few inches his mouth couldn't take and how innocent he looked while doing those activities. How did he manage to do such thing? Vic didn't know but he loved it.

With moans tumbling out of his mouth repeatedly and feeling himself close to the brick, Vic had to pull of the youngest off his dick and he could feel himself twitch when the blue eyed boy licked his lips clean, smirking his way and never losing eye contact.

"Do you have stuff?" Vic asked breathless, a sheen layer of sweat covering his chest while he tried to even his breathing.

Wordless, the blue eyed boy said nothing while he stood and retrieved his pants, his fingers looking skillfully into the back pocket and crawling to the bed with a condom between his teeth and a small bottle of lube trapped between his fingers before settling down on top of the mexican once again.

"Okay, good." Vic said, looking down at the clothed bottom of the palest between them before reaching out and getting rid of the piece of fabric with the help of Ethan, who lift his hips up so they could finally feel skin to skin contact.

Wasting no more time, Vic took the small bottle out of his partner's grip and coated three of his fingers with the sticky substance. He wanted nothing more than to take the blue eyed boy immediately but he knew better and he didn't even know if those kind of activities took place in the raven haired boy's life daily.

Once he was content with the result, he reached behind and inserted the first digit, relishing on the heat surrounding his finger and he could not wait anymore, which is why he worked his way in and out of the youngest rapidly, increasing the speed his finger disappeared into the other male, who moaned upon feeling yet another finger inserted in him; pushing back immediately and gasping when he felt that glorious bundle of nerves being stimulated inside of him.

"Vic, oh god." Ethan moaned, his eyes half lidded while his hands were placed on top of the mexican's chest, who merely sped up his movements, adding the final finger and smirking at the fact that he could make someone feel that good judging by the way the other male's dick was almost throbbing already; begging to be touched.

Taking his fingers out of the youngest, which earned a whimper leaving Ethan's lips, Vic wasted no time on taking the condom that had been placed next to him and tore it open; rolling it onto his member as fast as he could before pouring a good amount of lube to cover him.

Once everything was set, he cleaned the excess on the sheets and held onto Ethan's hips, guiding him to his member, while the youngest had his hands still on Vic's chest.

Shuddering when feeling the sticky substance to his entrance, the pale boy lowered himself slowly, moaning to the feeling of being intruded. Vic was definitely the biggest he'd ever had and he loved every second of it. He couldn't hide the moans leaving his lips when the oldest was buried all the way in him and despite the still burning feeling due being stretched, he wasted no time on moving his hips; drawing dirty circles that had Vic touching all the right places inside of him.

Increasing speed, the only sound in the room were that of skin slapping against skin, Ethan's desperate high pitched moans and Vic’s low grunts. Honestly, Vic could say that the blue eyed boy was the best fuck he’d ever had. He knew how to rotate his hips to massage Vic inside of him, all while still bouncing on top of the hispanic man like his life depended on it.

“Shit.” Vic moaned, his eyes taking in the other male's appearance; raven hair sticking with sweat to his flushed face, big blue eyes half lidded due the pleasure he was receiving and he looked so damn erotic.

With palms pressed onto the mexican’s chest, Ethan moaned loudly upon moving his hips in a different angle, feeling his prostate being hit with every bounce immediately. “There, oh my god.” The pale boy moaned, eyes completely shut by then while he threw his head back and let little pants scape his mouth every couple of seconds.

Digging his fingers onto his companion’s hips, Vic would buck his hips up whenever Ethan bounced down; making the youngest colapse on top of him, unable to take it any longer. Using that action to his avail, Vic managed to flip them over the bed, this time being him the one on top while the pale boy wrapped his legs around the tannest waist to try and bring him closer to his body. And Vic wasted no time on thrusting deep and fast into the raven haired boy, earning even louder moans with every movement while he fucked him into the mattress; hands on either side of the blue eyed boy’s head.

Feeling the familiar heat gathering in his stomach, Ethan couldn’t do anything else but to moan like crazy and squirm under Vic’s hold, whose breathing had became laboured by then; groans leaving his lips occasionally.

“Fuck, I’m close.” The youngest managed to say in a strangled voice and Vic didn’t have to be told twice to reach down, taking Ethan’s cock in his hand while flicking his wrist quickly. Being stimulated in both ways, the blue eyed boy released between both of their stomachs in no time with a loud moan of the hispanic man’s name leaving his lips. And upon feeling the youngest clenching around him, Vic spilled just a couple of seconds later with a deep, long grunt.

Laying on top of the youngest for a couple of seconds, Vic managed to catch his breath before rolling over and finally pulling out, immediately discarding the used condom into the trash can next to the bed. “Holy fucking shit.” He breathed out once he was laying next to the pale boy again, immediately turning over to look at Ethan, who had a blissful expression on his face, exhaustion clearly taking over his body while his eyelids seemed to be dropping with every second passing.

Vic wasn’t one to cuddle after sex but something about this stranger made him scoot closer and bring the youngest into his chest, who immediately hummed in content and curled himself in the hispanic man’s hold. And after a couple of seconds, both males were already fast asleep.



Waking up hungover was probably the worst thing Vic would have to face in his whole life, but opening his eyes and realizing he had fallen asleep in a bed that wasn’t his, was probably what sucked the most this time. Groaning and pushing the heels of his palms into his eyes to try and get the hammering in his skull to go away, Vic noticed he was naked. And alone.

Confused at first, Vic had to wreck his brain to try and remember what the hell had happened last night and that was when it hit him. He had slept with a very attractive boy, who at the moment was nowhere to be found. Upon looking around the room, all Vic could find were his belongings scattered all around the room’s floor, no trace that the stranger was even there in the first place.

Sighing, the hispanic man sat on the edge of the bed and started throwing his clothes on all while trying to remember the stranger’s name. It was something like Carter? Ethan? Honestly he didn’t remember but he could faintly recall the stranger’s features through hazy memories. He knew he was younger, with big blue eyes, jet black hair and the palest skin he had ever seen. Smiling to dizzy memories of the night prior events, Vic walked out of the room and the house eventually.

-


A couple weeks later and Vic was almost sure that drunken night was just a dream. He had taken interest to the boy and couldn’t get him out of his head which is why he had asked Jaime and even gone as far as asking a couple other assistants to the party that night if they knew the boy, but none of them had seen anyone who fit that profile.

Sighing to himself, the hispanic man closed the books he was using and gathered his belongings, ready to get up from his spot in the library and go to his dorm. Uni was taking its toll on him since it was near the end of semester. Honestly, all Vic wanted to do was just eat whatever he could find and sleep for days. But it seemed like Jaime had other plans for him.

As soon as Vic walked out of the building, he was immediately greeted with the other mexican, who had that familiar glint in his eyes and Vic groaned loudly, earning a laugh from his friend.

“What do you want now?” Vic muttered, walking with his head low while his friend almost skipped next to him. “Just letting you know I’m not up for any party tonight. I’m exhausted.”

Laughing, Jaime threw an arm around the shortest of them and started chirping. “I don’t know if you heard, my friend, but today is student’s assembly, meaning the president will let us know what he’s been up to to try and make our lives 'better' in campus.” Sensing the already reluctance of his friend, the tallest of them sighed. “I’m sorry, man.”

Whining, Vic settled for following his friend to the campus auditorium since he had no choice, hoping it all would be over soon.

Feeling overwhelmed with all the students surrounding him already, Vic settled for entertaining himself with his phone through all the conference, knowing everything their president said was just a pile of bullshit. Unfortunately, despite his reluctance, the school let them know each student’s assistance to those kind of events was mandatory, which let everyone bored as fuck for at least an hour and a half several times during the semester.

Sighing, Vic turned his head in curiosity when the sound of someone tapping on the microphone bounced through the walls; the chattering in the room dying down slowly. When his eyes fell on the podium in front of the crowd, Vic instantly noticed a ginger, clearly nervous, standing in front of the microphone ready to speak.

Clearing his throat, the stranger started speaking but honestly Vic was way too tired to pay attention to what was about to be said so he went back to ignoring the world and kept messing with his phone.

But it was until he heard a familiar high pitched voice resonating through the walls when he lift his head, eyes immediately widening when they landed on the boy standing just behind the podium and Vic just couldn't believe his eyes.

It was Ethan. (Yeah, he had gotten his name right after a couple of days trying to remember.)

Gaping still, he turned to Jaime and poked his bicep to try and get his friend's attention, eyes wide open. "Who's that talking?" Vic asked, eyes going back to the pale boy rambling in front of everyone.

Jaime looked at him like he was crazy and laughed, but when he realized his friend was serious, he sighed and spoke. "Vic, that's our president." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What?" Vic asked looking back at Jaime. "What's his name again?" He asked expectantly.

"Kellin Quinn." So, the stranger had lied and that mere thought had him frowning. Jaime sat there clueless, wondering what the hell was wrong with his friend, but then it hit him. This was the boy his friend had been moping over for weeks. "Oh my god, Vic." The shorter of them wiped his head back and looked at Jaime like a deer caught in headlights. "You gotta be fucking kidding me, dude."

Still oblivious to what was happening, Vic looked with a confused face at Jaime.

"He's fucking engaged to a girl, man. Everyone knows that." Jaime whispered-yelled in Vic's ear and the long haired boy could feel his blood go cold.

He had fucking helped his class president cheat on his fianceé. There was a whirl of emotions going in Vic's head, but among all those thoughts, he came to the conclusion that he would do it all over again if he had the chance and that was the worst part.

Speechless, the short mexican sat there looking at the blue eyed boy speak to the student body about all the perks they'd have the next semester but all Vic could think about was how fucking hot the raven haired boy looked like on top of him moaning his name out loud while he fucked him senseless. And that memory left an uncomfortable tightening in his jeans.

A gruesome hour later, everything was done and everyone leaving their seats to go back to whatever their activities were. Vic had been so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize when Jaime left him to get to his dorm by himself.

Sighing, the mexican tried to walk out the building with his head hung low but was immediately stopped when he felt a somehow strong grip on his arm. Lifting his head, he was met with those breathtaking blue eyes he had seen a couple weeks ago staring into his own, a small smirk on the pale boy's lips.

"Hey." Kellin spoke, waiting patiently for the mexican to say something but the eldest couldn't even utter a word out. Vic only stood there, taking in the gorgeous boy's appearance while he could. Smirking, the youngest started speaking again. "So, I was thinki-"

But he couldn't finish his sentence before a beautiful girl with long brown hair and petite frame came down bouncing to where they were standing; Kellin immediately letting go of Vic's arm.

"Babe, that was awesome." The girl chirped. "I'm so proud of you, Kels." She said while throwing her arms around the raven haired boy's neck, pecking his lips shortly. Meanwhile Kellin stood there awkwardly, a forced smile on his lips while he looked at Vic through the corner of his eye. "Come on, let's get out of here and celebrate." The girl, still oblivious to what was happening took Kellin's hand in her own and dragged him out the building.

But on his way out, Kellin couldn't help himself; turning around and winking to the hispanic man standing there looking dumfounded at the couple leaving his sight, with only a thought crossing his mind.

Oh god, I did the wrong thing to the right boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while since I wrote something like this, or anything at all for that matter tbh, so here's this. I know it's a bit confusing but yeah. Hopefully you'll like it and comment and recommend bc it took me a hell lot of time to write it, sobs. Please let me know what you think about it. Love you c: