Status: Decided to give this story a shot, based on a dream I had a few nights ago. Let me know if you want more. :)

New Beginnings

First Impressions

When she woke up, she knew this was not going to be a regular day at the academy. As she inched closer to completing the program she started stressing about where she would be posted after graduation. Her dream was to work alongside SSA Hotchner and SSA Rossi. The prestige of the BAU team was intimidating yet enchanting. Jamie had been training exceptionally hard to prepare herself for the future.

After breakfast the trainees reported to class. Halfway through the presentation the three girls were summoned to the conference room. No one knew why they were reporting there, but they all had an idea why.

"The BAU will pick me due to my parents prestige in the legal field. They are looking for someone with powerful parents." stated the cocky and controlling Taylor Grant.

Jamie thought to herself, "They will choose her, she is an efficient trainee who follows the rules.".

Nicole was certain they would choose her due to her courage and ability to take risks when needed.

The girls entered the room and were greeted by Agent Rossi. "It is wonderful to finally meet the top trainees at the academy. I hope you are all prepared for your final test, a real life situation where you will be paired with an agent of my choice. The most successful trainee will join the team permanently. We will head over to headquarters where you will meet the rest of the team. At this point, I will assign an agent to each of you. After a brief meeting with your new partner the case will be presented and we will be on our way to our destination. I hope you three are ready for the ultimate experience and test. We better head on over to headquarters, we don't want to keep the team waiting.".

The trainees headed back to their rooms to pack some clothes and then were on their way to meet Rossi out front.

Once they packed their bags in the Suburban, they were officially beginning their final test.

The suspense of finding out which agent they would be assigned to was painfully agonizing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback on the first chapter is appreciated :)

Which agent do you think each trainee should be assigned to?