Stay

27.

"Go get daddy" Jessica said quietly closing the front door behind her. Addison and Greyson ran off in the direction of Sidney's office as she placed Keegan in the rocker.

"Hey" she heard Sidney say with a chuckle, she smiled and walked down the hall. She peeked in to see Greyson sitting on the couch, and Addison in Sidney's lap talking about dance class. He looked up and smiled lovingly. "Hi babe"

"Hi" she said with a smile.

"Go get cleaned up for dinner, I'm taking you guys somewhere special" he said sitting Addison down. They watched the kids run out before Jessica turned to her husband "come here" he said, she unfolded her arms and walked to the office chair, he moved his arms and she sat down.

"What are you looking at?" She asked seeing a Disney page pulled up

"I was looking at a possible vacation" he said, she looked down. "One with all 5 of us" he said moving her hair from her face "Addy's birthday is in a few months, and I know we are going to have her a birthday party but what about this too?" He asked. Jessica smiled.

"I think it's perfect Sidney, she would love it, but what about privacy"

"I was looking on here and they said we can hire a tour guide for 6 hours or longer, they take us where we want to go and we skip the waits" he said

"Really?"

"Yes, and since Addy and Stella will be having a birthday around the same time I was thinking maybe Marc and Vero would want to go too" he said

"Sidney that's perfect" Jessica said

"Look here, we can stay at this Animal Kingdom lodge, 7 nights, 8 days. 2 bedroom suite"

"Sidney that's $12,000 without park tickets" she said

"So? It's Addison's birthday and you know money doesn't matter Jess. I owe Addy an amazing vacation, as much as I'm gone and when we do get a chance to travel, it's wherever I'm playing or practicing. Or to Canada" he said, she sighed and nodded her head "plus I already talked to Marc and Vero" he added with a smile, Jessica looked at him

"Of course you did" she giggled. She turned and looked at the pictures "I haven't been there since I was 21" she said "it was a magical time that's for sure"

"And we've talked about bringing the kids before"

"This is true"

"So what do you say" he asked

"Yes" she said, Sidney grinned "but can we not tell the kids, let's keep it a surprise" she said Sidney nodded

"Marc and I want to have a golf day while we are there and you girls can have a full spa day"

"What are you going to do with the kids"

"Well there is only 4 parks so I figured that will be 4 days, golf one day while you guys do whatever you want. You girls can have spa day and Marc and I can hang with the kids by the pool, and the last day we can do whatever we want" he said

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Marc and I started to discuss it last week in Chicago" he said with a smile, Jessica grinned.

"When are we doing this?"

"Possibly the week after Addy's actual birthday and birthday party" he said, she nodded her head "I will let you and Vero pick dinner places. You just tell me, I will get in touch with Jack and he will book it"

"You are the worlds greatest father"

"I sure hope so. I know I'm not always around, but I love my children more than anything in the world, right along with their mother" he said, she smiled and leaned her forehead on his. The moment was interrupted with the cries of Keegan. "I will get him, get ready for dinner" he said tapping her leg. She nodded and stood up. He snuck in a quick but sweet kiss before walking towards the livingroom. Jessica smiled and walked up the stairs to her room.