Status: In need of feedback.

Love

Third Time's the Charm?, part 1

The day had finally come, princess Lola’s personal maid was helping her get dressed for yet another date with prince Louis. She was starting to believe that this man could be her prince charming.

He let her know that his personnel would be cooking quite a dinner just for the two of them, and that he’d be awaiting her arrival at his palace at 7 o’clock in the evening.


Mr Louis… Tell me, should I dress casual again? See you in a bit :) x A smile is set on Lola’s lips as she sends another text in Louis’ way. They spent most of their day so far texting back and forth, just asking each other silly things but also the important stuff – for example his address.

He told her that he’d give her name to ‘Blake at the front desk’ and he’d let her through the gated and up to his apartment. After he said that, Lola slowly started to realise how drastically her life might change if this goes any further.

“Mam?” Lola calls out in the hallway, usually Carol is at work during this time of the day but Lola wanted to check to be sure. She knows her mum would be asking her tons of questions if she were to walk out the door all dressed up. Carol already gave her daughter weird looks when Lola asked if she could borrow the car for the night.

After hearing her phone buzz on her nightstand, Lola quickly runs back into her room to see if it’s another iMessage from Louis – which, thankfully, it is. Miss Lola, I would absolutely love to see you in a dress once again. (Note: I’m saying this in the most polite and least sexist way possible!!) Can’t wait to see you! Xx Lola smiles widely as her eyes scan over the message she just received from Louis. She then tosses her mobile on the bed and opens up her closet to find a nice dress to wear.

Lola carefully scans through the dresses and orders them from ‘Sunday dresses casual’ to ‘School day dresses’ to ‘Sexy casual yet formal dresses’. She eventually settles for one from the last category. A body-hugging lace top with a black corset underneath which then moves into a loose skirt.

Lola carefully pulls the dress off the hanger before laying it on her bed and moving on to find a nice pair of shoes to go along with it. Lola doesn’t exactly have a wide variety of shoes, as they are limited to: two pairs of Nike sneakers, three different colours of Vans, a pair of smelly cheap flats, three pairs of boots and four pairs of cheap high heels. Lola then reaches on her bed to grab a hold of her iPhone to text Emily.

She scrolls through her contacts to find ‘Emily Ellis’ and then quickly types a message. Think quick. Vans or heels! After hitting ‘send’ on the message to Emily, she decides to send Louis a picture of the dress she’s going to wear tonight.

I settled on this dress… Hope you have a black tux to match. I love me some men in suits! Lola chuckles to herself, after sending Louis the message she finds her cheeks heat up slightly but before she can get in her own head about that fact, her phone starts buzzing in her hand with a phone call from Emily.

“Heels! Heels! Heels! Hee-“

“Ok, got it.” Lola chuckles.

“You said to think quick, how’s that for quick? Anywhooooo, where are you going? Meeting up with your One Direction lad?” Emily asks causing Lola to roll her eyes. Ironically, Lola likes her privacy – and it’s ironic because she’s going on dates with someone who’s personal life is an open book to all of Britain and most of the world.

“I’ll talk to you later, Em. You have fun with Clay.” Lola chuckles as she changes the subject to Emily’s blooming relationship with her older brother. Lola doesn’t really mind, they’ve all been friends for such a long time that it doesn’t even feel as if Clay is intruding on their friendship whatsoever.

“Okay, I’ll talk to you some other time!” Emily chuckles. “Oh, your brother says hi.” She quickly adds before ending the call causing Lola to groan. She doesn’t mind them being together, but she doesn’t like the idea of what they do when they’re together. She’s not interested in her brother’s sex life and sadly she knows all the details of Emily’s sex life, which might be the same thing from now on.

When the call between Lola and Emily is finished, she already had a reply from Lola waiting on her. It’s a selfie of Louis in front of a mirror wearing a black tuxedo with a white dress-shirt underneath. I’m all ready for your arrival.

Princess Lola was sitting in her carriage, on her way to prince Louis’ castle, when nerves started running through her veins. Positive nerves. She couldn’t wait to reach the castle, she wanted to see her prince again and enjoy a nice meal with him. Princess Lola had a wide smile spread across her face as she approached the gate of the castle.

Lola carefully parks the Peugeot 206 in between a Lexus and an Audi. She swallows audibly once she gets out of her car. Louis must live in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in London; it sure is something Lola has never seen before. It’s as if this was taken from a movie and put in the middle of London to poke everyone’s eyes out. “Look at us rich people… we live fancy… have gates… are important… drive better cars than you do… don’t wear cheap heels…” Lola mumbles to herself, feeling extremely ashamed as she makes her way up to the black gate in front of Louis’ apartment complex. “I bet they all wear proper nice clothes, like… Louboutins and shit. And I’m here… little miss H&M, to visit a motherfucking popstar. Oh, Lola, what have you gotten yourself into…” She complains to herself while running a nervous hand through her hair.

She then reaches into her handbag for her pack of cigarettes and her lighter, she pulls them both out quickly and lights the end of her cigarette. As the nicotine enters her lungs, Lola can feel her nerves calming down. She’s still nervous but less bitchy-nervous. She decides to send Louis a text to let him know she’s at the gate but finishing her smoke first, just to make sure she won’t get arrested for loitering around Louis Tomlinson’s apartment complex. Lola’s train of thoughts may still be rather dramatic due to the nerves that are coming down on her like rain in Dublin. I’m outside the gate, having a smoke. I’ll be there soon.

Lola then puts her mobile back into her handbag and rests her back against the cold, black gate. She carefully brings the Camel cigarette up to her lips and takes a deep drag while watching the orange colour crawl closer to her lips. There’s something about the way that a cigarette burns up to ashes that she finds more soothing than actually smoking it, yet she wouldn’t dare to waste the money on just watching them burn. “Stuff’ll kill ye, y’know…” That chirpy voice she’s come to know and love sounds from behind her, causing Lola to immediately turn around. She’s met with a brunette in a black tuxedo who has a grin spread widely across his face.

“I have to die eventually.” Lola laughs as Louis opens up the gate to let her in. As soon as Louis has closed the gate behind her, he opens up his arms and quickly pulls her into a tight hug. As he does so, he manages to add in a sneaky kiss on the cheek as well causing Lola’s cheeks to heat up right away.

Louis runs his finger through his tangled brown hair, which is also the only thing about his whole look that doesn’t seem completely over the top for a casual dinner at his place. With a wide grin across his face he speaks again. “Don’t smoke too much, I’d like for you to stay around a bit longer, aye. Good to see you, Lola.”

Lola chuckles as she exhales another set of smoke. “Didn’t know you could actually come outside without being photographed…” Lola admits causing Louis to laugh loudly. He carefully rests his hand on her shoulder as he does so.

“You’re adorable… no, no… it’s not that bad. I’m not Harry. I can go outside without being followed around, it’s usually just fans stopping me… paps only follow me when I’m on tour or if I’m doing something they might think of as interesting.” Louis explains to Lola. She nods in understanding until the last part that actually causes her to chuckle lightly. “What?”

“Oh, just… I figured that everything you do is interesting to those people. I really haven’t got a clue how your world works, mate.” Lola says as she attempts to throw her cigarette through the gate. It actually ends up hitting the black metal and then slowly falls down to the pavement she and Louis are standing on. “Oh, come on…” She whines as Louis bursts out in laughter. She then quickly makes her way over to the cigarette on the ground, she picks it up and throws it through the holes in the gate before making her way back to Louis whom is still laughing at her. “Stop laughing…” Lola says with a pout, causing Louis to pull her in a hug.

“Don’t give me that look… now I feel bad for laughing.” Louis says as a chuckle escapes him again. Lola pulls away from the hug and points her finger at him before bursting out in laughter.

“That look always works…” She says, smiling widely in Louis’ direction. “So what’s for dinner, sir?” She asks as Louis leads her inside the building.

As promised, prince Louis was awaiting the princess’ arrival at his castle. He stood up on the stone stairs that were covered with a red carpet as soon as princess Lola’s carriage pulled up to the castle.

Louis unlocks the door to his apartment and holds the door open for Lola. As soon as she steps inside her mouth drops at the sight. In front of her is a wall filled with vinyl albums, in front of it is a black carpet, two seats and a record player. “Wow…” Lola mumbles to which Louis chuckles in response. “Can I have a look?” She asks carefully.

“Of course. They’re alphabetised from left to right per artist and then alphabetised again per album, per artist. So don’t change things up, because it’s quite the struggle.” Louis explains causing Lola to chuckle lightly as she steps closer to the wall, still staring at it in ‘awe’.

“Do you have The Doors?” She asks causing Louis to laugh loudly.

“Do I have The Doors…” He laughs, reaching out to pull out their Morrison Hotel vinyl. “The whole collection. Don’t underestimate me, Lola.” Louis pulls out the black vinyl and puts it on the record player, he then pushes the needle down and sets the correct BPM before pressing play.

“The fancy record player really doesn’t fit the awesome collection though.” Lola laughs earning to which Louis rolls his eyes.

“I’m not perfect, aye. You fix me one of those old school record players and I’ll gladly toss this one out…” He says. “No! I wouldn’t do that!” He then quickly changes his mind causing Lola to laugh. Once the first song sets in, Louis steps closer to Lola again. “So I’m actually a terrible cook… I hope you like pasta?”

Lola giggles slightly but nods. “I do. Shall I help you cook then?” A sigh of relief escapes Louis’ lips as he walks past her into the kitchen. Louis’ kitchen is attached to the large living room.

“Yes, please! Usually Harry cooks for me… we used to live together, but now that he has his own place we still just eat dinner together whenever we can. I really need to take some cooking classes.” Louis laughs as he throws pasta into the bowl.

“Dude, you need to add water first… and salt!” Lola laughs causing Louis’ cheeks to turn a dark shade of red. “Don’t worry, I’ll teach you how to cook, okay?” She then says as she puts on her nicest smile. Louis smiles back at her before pulling her into another hug.

“I’d really appreciate that, thanks.” He mumbles as Lola wraps her arms around his torso. He then grabs both of her shoulders and pushes her a bit further from him. “You haven’t said anything about my suit yet… I wore this just for you, Lola!”

“What can I say… I like a man in a suit.” Lola says winking in Louis’ direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for making yous wait for so long... part 2 will be up soon, promise :)

'xoxo