Status: In need of feedback.

Love

How "We" Came To Be

Princess Lola had just turned twenty-one years old when she met her prince. Prince Louis spotted his princess in the crowd at a ball in town. Lola was wearing a big gown and her hair down, to Louis she looked like the most beautiful being he’d ever laid eyes on.

“You’re twenty-fucking-one! It’s time to finally drink!” Emily screams as she throws her arms around Lola’s neck, the smell of alcohol is clearly present in her breath and it’s only four in the afternoon.

A chuckle falls from Lola’s lips as she gives her best friend a slight push, only to get away from that terrible beer-breath of hers. “Please, I’ve had plenty of drinks before… the only thing that’ll change tonight is that I get to dance my ass off in a club, while drinking alcohol!” Lola laughs, joining in on Emily’s excitement.

Lola is wearing a little, body-hugging, black dress by Sandro. The dress is topped off with two triangle collars that have shiny black threads stitched to them. And to finish off he whole outfit she has black, ten centimetre heels that make Lola and her already tall posture stand taller than any of her friends. “Shit, you’re a giant!” Clay, her older brother, exclaims looking down at his sister.

“Says the one who’s still taller than me when I’m already at an impressive six feet!” Lola laughs as her brother hands her a glass of champagne. “Birthday drinks!” She exclaims happily as she softly pushes her glass against Clay’s and then moves on to the other five people in the room to do the same thing with.

“Happy birthday to my favourite girl in the world!” Manny smiles as he hugs Lola tightly. Manny is one of those friends every girl needs in her life, a gay best friend.

Before she met her prince, princess Lola had put on her ball gown at queen Carol’s castle where she celebrated her twenty-first birthday together with her closest friends as they awaited their carriage that would take them to the ball in downtown London, at Egg’s palace.

Emily screamed loudly into the night as she danced around in circles in the middle of the street. “Emmmmm… stop! Get back here!” Lola slurs, laughing at her friend’s actions. Once Emily has found her way back to the pavement, the seven people make their way over to the bus stop, laughing loudly.

Once on the bus Lola grabs the plastic water bottle, which they so subtly refilled with pure vodka, and puts it against her lips taking big gulps from the bottle. The burning feeling in the back of her throat causes her to scrunch up her face. “Better handle your liquor, we still have to start dancing!” Emily laughs as she throws her arm around Lola’s neck, pulling her best friend close to her face. Manny immediately snaps a Polaroid picture of the two of them together.

Manny rubs the photo over his jeans, causing the two girls to giggle due to the thoughts that have found their way into their intoxicated minds. “Oh, you two look adorable!” Manny laughs before rolling his eyes at the two drunken girls. “Ladies, calm your tits… we have a twenty minute bus ride ahead of us!”

The princess slowly made her way up the long flight of stairs leading up to the beautiful, golden gates of the palace. She could already hear the beautiful sounds of music entering her ears as she approached the door. Once there, a friendly staff-member greeted her with a bow and a ‘Hello princess’.

A long line has formed in front of EGG when they finally arrive and Lola has her fingers crossed that the club isn’t sold out already, although that may be hard with three floors to fill. Lola’s eye falls on a scruffy looking guy, dressed in black with an EGG label on his dress shirt, he is currently talking to everyone in queue. When he finally reaches their party of seven, she gives the guy a friendly smile. “If you are here for the Napoleon Dynamite party, you can find your name on the list over there.” He says, pointing in the direction of an empty table.

With the alcohol running through her veins, Lola feels a lot more confident than she usually is. “And what if my name is not on it… could you sneak us in?” She blurts out with a laugh, causing the man in front of her to stiffen up and look at her shocked. “She’ll kiss you if you get us in… it’s my birthday!” Lola slurs as she grabs Emily’s arm and pushes the girl forward to kiss the guy.

“Eh-ah-um…” He stutters, looking at the two girls in shock. “I can’t… I-I’m sorry… it’s a private party.” He mumbles, staring at the girls wide-eyed. His eyes nearly pop out of his head when Emily leans in towards him.

“Pretty please…” She mumbles, pouting her lips forward as she carefully straightens his collar with her thumb and index finger.

The guy gasps for air as he pulls away from Emily, he has lost all colour in his already pale face when he nods quickly. Motioning for Lola, Emily and their friends to leave the queue and follow him.

“So how about that kiss?” Emily laughs when she catches up with the guy, who nervously looks at the laughing girl. “Hey… I’m serious… when you get off work, come find me!” She mumbles after the guy got them through the name check.

“Now why the fuck would anyone name a party after a fucking movie?” Elizabeth laughs as the seven of them make their way up to the third floor where the exclusive party is currently going on.

“Don’t those big stars usually use stupid aliases like that?” Clay offers, causing the other six to laugh and secretly dream about what they’ll encounter as soon as they’ve battled all these stairs.

Lola laughs loudly as the beat of House-music enters her ears. “Whatever… they better play some good ol’ crappy pop songs tonight so I can make myself look like I’m on fucking Geordie Shore!” Emily yells, causing Clay to give the young woman a distraught look.

Prince Louis was standing up on the balcony that overlooked the entrance to the palace when he spotted a dark-haired, red-lipped princess making her way towards the doors. He watched her closely. Prince Louis even took note of all the hand gestures she made to explain something to the others.

Louis quickly pushes his thumb down on the lighter causing a small flame to ignite from it, which he brushes over the end of his cigarette. “Here… got you a rum coke.” His curly headed friend, Harry, says while pushing a tall cup in his hand. “They didn’t wanna give us glasses, said you’d break them anyway.” The two men laugh because they both know it’s true.

They have had many parties at EGG and none of them have ended in a way that Simon Cowell, Richard Griffiths or Harry Magee would be proud of.

Louis sets his drink down next to the ashtray on the handrail of the balcony; it gives a nice few of all the guests that are about to enter their party. As always there’s way more people than either Louis or Harry could’ve anticipated, but they don’t mind – they like to party as hard as possible whenever they’re back in London.

Louis takes a long drag of his cigarette, a small breath of air and then slowly blows out the smoke. “I don’t recognize these people, what is this shit…” Louis laughs, pointing at the seven people walking up to the third floor. As he points towards the people, the cigarette that was resting between his index and middle finger slips out from in between and quickly drops on the stairs. “My bad!” Louis slurs, grabbing his drink tightly in one hand before downing it right away.

“Go hard or go home…” Harry laughs, clearly impressed with his best friend’s drinking. “If you’re going for another drink, bring me another one as well, okay?” Louis nods as he slowly stumbles his way back inside the club.

Prince Louis quickly made his way inside after spotting the beautiful princess on the stairs. When he has finally spotted his princess, the prince bravely asks the beautiful princess for a dance.

The bright blue and pink lights combined with the high amount of loud and drunk people are making it hard for Louis to find his way around to the bar. “Aha!” Louis yells once the bar seems within reach, he quickly starts pushing people aside and manages to make his way to the bar. “Hello my friend!” He slurs, laughing.

“Hello!” Slurs a female voice back at him, Louis looks to his left to see a brown-haired, red-lipped girl or rather woman. “Who are you?” She giggles, looking at the scruffy brown-haired man next to her.

“N-no, noooo…” Louis mumbles, shaking his head rapidly which leaves him somewhat dizzy. “Who are you?” He asks, pointing at her as he emphasises the ‘you’. “This is my party… and you? I don’t know you! But stay… please, stay!” Louis slurs, throwing the best cheeky grin he can currently manage in her way.

The drunken woman rests her elbow on Louis’ shoulder before yelling in his ear: “I’m Lola! So you’re Napoleon Dynamite then?” She giggles; unable to hold her head up from the alcohol she drops it on top of her arm. Which causes her bangs to brush up against Louis’ scruff.

“My friends sometimes call me Louis, too… you can pick!” Louis laughs, wrapping his arm around the drunken girls waist. “You’re too fucking tall for me!” He laughs because even in his drunken state he feels somewhat ashamed of the difference in height between him and this beautiful woman.

Lola then quickly pulls her body away from Louis’ and takes a seat on the floor, earning a good laugh from the scruffy man. She then pulls the high heels from her feet; she grabs a hold of the heels of the shoes before getting up again. “I lied… I’m not tall…” Lola laughs, pulling both of her shoulders up for Louis who quickly joins in on the laughing.

“That’s alright, let me buy you a drink… and then we’ll dance!” Louis slurs, motioning the bartender over in their direction. “What are you drinking, babe?”

“Rum coke, please.” Lola giggles; leaning in towards Louis due to a lack of balance caused by the alcohol she’s consumed all day.

“A girl with taste… I like it!” Louis laughs. “Two rum cokes, mate.” He asks the bartender who simply nods in response. He then pulls out the bottle of rum and pours five millilitres into long glasses and fills it further with coke.

Prince Louis and princess Lola take each other’s hand as they walk towards the big dance floor. Prince Louis carefully puts his hand on the princess’ hips and she rests her hands upon the prince’s shoulders. The prince and the princess slowly dance together to the music.

After shoving the glass in Lola’s hand, Louis grabs her wrist and pulls her onto the dance floor. As the two stumble onto the dance floor, Lola drops her shoes to wrap her, now, free hand around Louis’ neck. The two drunken persons start grinding up against each other, while still trying to find a way to get as much of their drinks into their mouth instead of onto the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a very long chapter for all of you :)
Thanks for reading, recommending, commenting and subscribing!

I hope this gives you a better idea of where I'm going with this, I hope you like it... and if you do, don't be shy to let me know ;)

'xoxo