Status: In need of feedback.

Love

Secret Notes

Princess Lola couldn’t help but feel awfully curious about the prince she had danced with at the ball. In order to find out more about prince Louis, she sent her personnel out to town and gave them the task to find out all that they could about her prince.

Lola runs her fingers through her bangs before slowly pushing Quinn’s door open. Once it’s about hallway opened she peeps her head around the corner to wave at her younger half-sibling. “Hey…” Lola mumbles, before taking a look around Quinn’s room.

The young girl’s pink walls have a couple of posters scattered on them, two One Direction posters and one 5 Seconds Of Summer posted. In the corner of her room is a signed cut-out from Harry Styles, who is creepily smiling in Lola’s direction. “Doesn’t that thing ever creep you out?” Lola asks while entering the room, she then takes a seat on Quinn’s bed that is also covered with One Direction sheets. “And how much merchandise does this boy band have?” Lola quickly adds earning an excited gasp from Quinn.

“Well, they recently started this whole pop-up store thing called 1D World where they sell all sorts of merch… like fake nails, cut-outs, posters, bags, hats, onesies. Anything you could dream of really! It’s so amazing!” She squeals while making big gestures with her hands.

“And what can you tell me about the boys?” Lola asks carefully, hoping not to raise any questions in her younger sister’s mind.

“Which one should I start with?” She says as a big smile appears on her face. Lola laughs silently. How could she have been worried? This girl is too excited for Lola’s interest in One Direction to care for the reason behind it.

“How about… that one.” Lola says, carefully pointing to the brunette male she was grinding up against last night. “The brunette with the striped shirt.” She adds, afraid that her younger sister might go on a rant about any of the other boys.

Soon, princess Lola’s maid came back to the castle. She had collected information all over town about prince Louis and was ready to tell princess Lola all about her prince.

“Oh, you’ve picked an interesting one!” Quinn yells before jumping down on the bed next to Lola, who has just managed to swallow the ‘oh boy’ that was about to escape her lips. “He has the most interesting family… his full name is Louis William Tomlinson but that’s not his birth name. He was actually born as Louis Troy Austin but when his parents split up, he took his stepfather’s name! He has like four sisters or something, very big family! And he has a lot of tattoos, too. He has ‘It is what it is’ tattooed on his chest, a lot of little ones on his arm like a camera and stuff… he’s your age! But you’re older, he’s born in December, so he’ll turn 21 in December… he likes girls who eat carrots and…” Quinn takes a pause from her rant to think what else she can tell her sister but Lola quickly interrupts the young girl’s train of thoughts.

“Yeah, that’s plenty of information, kid.” Lola laughs as she gets up from the bed.

“He really likes football!” Quinn yells as Lola leaves the room. Once the door is shut Lola takes a deep breath before shaking her head, wondering what she’s got herself into last night.

The news about prince Louis only got princess Lola more excited about what the future may hold. The princess wanted to see her prince again, so bad, but she was too shy.

Lola slams her fist against Emily’s door twice before pushing it open with a big swing. “Em!” She calls out when she can’t find her best friend in the living room of Emily’s apartment. “Emily?” Lola repeats as she makes her way down the hall.

“Hello, little slut.” Emily greets her best friend; Lola simply rolls her eyes in response. “Oh, don’t you roll your eyes at me… be glad I didn’t call you a groupie! Have you heard from your boy band boy yet?” Emily laughs as she walks into her kitchenette to but the kettle on the tiny stove.

“Just stop, Em. It’s not funny…” Lola whines, slightly embarrassed by the constant teasing. “If I were to tease you like that, about every guy you drunkenly do something with…” Lola warns to which Emily simply shrugs.

“Everyone makes mistakes… but you’re never living yours down! One Direction, they call it One D for short, right? Maybe that’s because only one of them has got a D!” Emily points out, slapping her own leg as she tells her lame joke.

“That wasn’t even a funny lame pun. Damn, you’ve lost it, Em.” Lola fires back, trying to get her best friend to shut her mouth about the subject. “Green tea for me.” She quickly adds as Emily grabs for the tea.

Emily grabs two bags of green tea and puts them in the cups before pouring boiling water in them. “Did you want a full cup?” She asks her friend, who mumbles a ‘mhm’ in response. “Sorry about the teasing, babe… did you want some cookies? I’ve got some with your lover’s face on.” Emily tried to hide her grin in her shoulder as she looks back at Lola who’s clearly not amused at the joke.

“Shite, you don’t here me nagging you about the fact that you want to do me brother, do you?” Lola groans as she grabs one of the two cups from Emily’s hands. “Just leave it, alright?”

After putting her cup down on the kitchen table, Emily throws her hands in the air. “Alright, alright. No need to get Clay into this.” Emily laughs. “Besides, I could so get him.” She then teases, earning another groan from Lola.

“You’re the worst. Why are we even friends?” Lola laughs before taking a sip from her cup.

“For your brother.” Emily says while winking at Lola, causing the two girls to erupt in laughter. “Now, since you seem so uptight about the guy… I’m sorry he didn’t call you.”

Lola raises an eyebrow at her best friend. “What?” She mumbles, causing Emily to shrug as she takes a big gulp from her tea.

“You gave your number to him… even if you were both drunk at the time, it always sucks to never get a call.” Lola nods, deciding to go along with what Emily is saying to avoid more teasing. “Did you find out which one it was?”

“Louis Tomlinson.” Lola blurts out before mentally slapping herself. Emily immediately gasps before pointing her index finger at Lola’s face.

“Oh… you! Liar!” She yells with a wide grin spread across her face. Lola puts on her best questioning face, hoping that Emily won’t notice that she’s full of shit. “He so called you! Why else would you know his name? You hardly knew what he looked like… and I happen to know that half of One Direction looks the same! So don’t go there!” Emily accuses.

“And how would you know?” Lola teases her best friend.

“Please, honey, leave the teasing to me… One Direction is everywhere. But I do know that your drunken memory could never have recovered which one it was, so he called you! Now admit it before I check your fucking phone!” A small smile spreads across Lola’s face as she slowly nods her head up and down.

Surprisingly, Emily squeals in response. “That’s great!” She says, earning a confused laugh from Lola. “So… text or call?

“Who’s the fan girl now? And both.” Lola replies causing her best friend to gasp.

“Oh, boy bander puts in effort… I approve.” Emily tries to put on a calm face but Lola just laughs it away.

“Right, fan girl… groupie.”

When princess Lola was alone in her room, long after the castle personnel had gone to bed, she decided to write another letter to her prince anyway. After writing the letter, princess Lola immediately delivered it to her maid’s room who could then sent it to prince Louis’ castle the next morning.

Lola wraps the blanket tightly around her body, as she gets comfortable on the couch. “Which movie are we watching?” She asks Quinn, who demanded that Lola be her babysitter for the night.

“Hannah Montana The Movie!” Quinn says as she pushes the DVD into the drive. “It’s such a cool movie… I love it! You’ll love it too!” Quinn states excitedly, before jumping on the couch next to Lola. “Can we have some crisps?”

“Sure thing, go get ‘em.” Lola mumbles silently, her phone is distracting her. Although her mobile hasn’t been active since her last text to Emily, she keeps hoping that it’ll buzz with another text from Louis. “Come on, Quinn!” Lola calls out, trying to keep herself distracted from the mobile on the coffee table.

When her younger half-sibling returns with the crisps, Lola has unconsciously taken a hold of her phone anyway. “Want some?” Lola shakes her head as Quinn pushes a hand full of crisps into her mouth. Quinn starts the movie, a smile playing on her face when the intro starts which is a sign for Lola to get texting.

How’s that hangover treating ya? A nervous smile sits on Lola’s lips as she presses send on the text to Louis. Although she isn’t expecting an immediate response from him, Lola is constantly looking down at her phone to see if it’s not ready to start buzzing or maybe, due to a miracle, a text has come in but her phone never buzzed.

When princess Lola got out of bed the next morning, a letter was sitting on her vanity. Her name was scribbled on the envelope and when she turned it around it read prince Louis’ address.

About half an hour into the movie, the buzzing sensation she’d been waiting for finally happens. It’s already made room for a new hangover… More pints! Join me?

Lola’s eyes nearly pop out of her head as she reads Louis’ reply. She re-reads it several times to make sure that it was in fact an invite and it’s not just in her head. But much to her dismay, Lola has to turn the offer down due to the fact that’s she’s currently babysitting on Quinn. “Quinny… you’re thirteen… are you sure you can’t be alone for one night?” She questions, a small smile on her lips that quickly fades. “That wasn’t very responsible of me, never mind, kid.” Lola quickly adds before typing a reply to Louis. Wish I could, defo down for pints. Babysitting my little sister.

It doesn’t take long for Louis to reply again: Maybe that’s a good thing, we shouldn’t get drunk again the second time we meet… Up for a sober night together sometime? We could watch a movie or something...

Lola’s cheeks heat up when her eyes scan over the words. That sounds an awful lot like a date, Louis… She teases in response.

So what if it is? Lola is surprised at this reply, but quickly types her own.

Well in that case… I’m game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thank you so much for the response I've gotten on this story so far...

Also... I've joined the Comment-a-thon and I was wondering if any of yous have some stories I should read and of course comment on? Let me know with a comment or PM, just let me know!

Thanks for reading! Appreciate it!

'xoxo