Buried Deep

Fierce

The smell of orchids and coconuts smacked his face the second he opened the front door to his apartment in downtown of Beacon Hills. It was fainter than he remembered but with his keen sense of smell, he knew it was her. Memories, desire, apologies, everything that he had kept bottled up over the years started to surface in that mind of his. He lifted his nose slightly and inhaled deeply, his eyes gleaming that disastrous blue, "You still smell the same, El." He growled.

She emerged from around the corner, her green eyes that he had remembered painfully were replaced with that golden glow, she flickered them over his broad shoulders, thick muscled arms, and back to the face she hardly recognized. She did recognize that smirk however, some things just never changed. The years had truly done him justice, but she wasn't about to admit it out loud.

Peter could say the same about the woman standing just a few feet away from him, she hadn't changed, not a single age detail showed her true age. It was as if Ella had been untouched by time, like fourteen years hadn't even passed by. Ella started to walk a little closer, her eyes still presenting that yellow shade, her hands shoved in a leather jacket, she growled slightly. Only wanting to be angry with him but staring into those eyes made her forget why she even came.

"Why are you here?" He asked, his eyes watching her every move. Peter would like to get his deposit back if he ever chose to leave this complex and with the pain and horror he caused in this woman's life, he was a little more than sure that there might be a chance he wouldn't receive that cash back. He'd never admit it out loud but the change had truly heightened her strength, making it that much harder to preserve the fragile structures that were laid out in his apartment. Although Ella was strong, Peter was stronger.

He rose an eyebrow when she continued to stare at him through those golden orbs, shrugging, he shuffled into his kitchen on his left. Pulling down two mugs and filling them with his coffee had set on a timer, he moved towards the little dinette set he had. He motioned for her to sit in front of him, sliding her a mug when she obliged.

"Leather really suits you," he smirked at her narrowed eyes that returned to it's refreshing shade of emerald. At least she wasn't acting like she was going to rip his throat out but with women, you couldn't be too sure. "I mean, not what I'd imagine you being into, but hey it's sexy."

Ella growled, "I'm not here for flirty banters, Peter."

"Ah, she speaks." He raised the cup to his mouth, sipping on the warm liquid, "If you're not here for my outstanding charming good looks and flirtatious words, then what are you here for, El?"

She swallowed lightly at the second mentioning of his nickname for her. Back then, she hated it when her family members and friends would call her El, it just wasn't appealing to her ears but when it came from Peter's mouth, it never sounded better. His sarcastic and witty personality had surely stayed the same, her mouth twitched, "Well for one, you murdered by family. That's considerably a good reason on why I broke into your apartment to maybe to maybe not slash your throat out."

My how he missed her witty remarks. His lips tugged upwards, trying his best not to give in, "I'd be careful on that one love, I've already rose from the dead once, and it's not on my agenda to do it again, so." He gave her a wink, his face settling into a more serious expression, "But you and I both know that you wouldn't have waited such a long time to exact vengeance." His eyes narrowed slightly, "You're too impatient." Sipping on his drink again, he leaned back in his chair, "So tell me love, why are you really here?"

Her pouty lips pursed, "I'm not sure you're the one I should be talking to."

Peter shrugged, a little irritated that she was playing this game, he sighed, "You know, in all in all, you and I are pretty much even. I killed your family and a wolf hunter killed most of mine." He gave a little rise from his brows.

"We are not even close to being even," she snarled.

Peter chuckled, "Oh but we are," he leaned forward, his body hunching over his coffee, his nose catching another whiff of that smell that clung to her skin, "we made a promise, you and I." He motioned in between them, "Promising to never leave no matter what," he shrugged again, "I'd say it justifiably levels the playing field, El. You left. I didn't."

Her lips pulled back, a deep growl hitting the middle of throat, her eyes narrowed, "You're going to hold on to words that were exchanged between us when we were seventeen?" But who was she kidding, that promise between the two was sacred, sealing it with the act of love. Peter marked her as his and she was his to stay. Ella quickly shook the thought of feeling guilty out of her head, no. "And if I remember correctly, you were the one who slaughtered my family." Her green eyes shifted into that golden hue, "Was that part of the Hale's rules?"

Peter shook his head, getting agitated at the images that ran through his mind. The pools of red soaking into their auburn hardwood floors, the puddles leading to one body to next until they all just formed into one. The fear stricken faces that were permanently stuck, the slashed throats and torsos. It was bad, very bad. He started to feel lightheaded, his thoughts swirling, "That wasn't me-" Of course it was him but at the same, it wasn't.

"-it was you!" She snapped.

"No," he growled, "that wasn't me." He cracked his neck side to side, feeling the irritation and anger fill the pit of his stomach, "I never would have done that to you." His eyes settled into hers.

Ella inhaled deeply, ignoring the comforting musky smell of Peter that filled her nose, she leaned back with her crossed tightly against her chest, "You're in denial, Peter." Her heart matched the sound of her words, "I loved you with every ounce of my being and you took the one thing I never wanted you to take." She stood up fast, her claws out, her teeth barred, and her eyes still glowing gold. If it weren't for the situation at hand, Peter would have taken her right then and there," I gave you my innocence," she snarled, "my love, my time, my mortal individuality." She let her claws drag carelessly on his table, "But that wasn't enough, was it?"

"You know that's not the reason," he snarled.

She finally reached him, her voice low, letting her finger trail across his chiseled chest onto his shoulder before she was completely behind him, "I don't know what's worse," her mouth close to his ear, tickling his neck with her breath, "you killing my family or you not coming after me."

All the frustration bellowed out of him as he slammed his fists down, ignoring the cracking sound, he spun around his cobalt blue eyes piercing through her. His voice booming against the walls, "What more could I have done?!" He roared, sending her backwards, he threw the chair that separated them, hearing it shatter against his counter, his teeth barred, "I lost control! Is that what you want to hear?!" His claws came out, there was no taming the beast inside, "I never wanted to hurt you but I did. I couldn't stop you even if I wanted!" Peter walked towards her, forcing her back against the wall, "That night I lost it, lost the man you wanted me to be and lost you."

His hands reached out and were placed on either side of her head, using the wall for leverage, his eyes illuminating her face, "Guess what sweetheart," he growled, "I'm just an animal trapped within this human skin." He inched closer to her face, his teeth still out, "I never should have changed you."

Ella fiercely grabbed his blue v-neck in her hands, her voice throwing Peter off guard with such intensity, "You regret changing me? Regret bringing us closer?" It was more demanding than anything, she snarled, "You'd live your life with regret either way."

Peter gave an angry chuckle, "At least my regret would be not falling for these eyes and lips." He brought his hand down and tilted her chin upward, making her eyes strain to see him, his thumb ran over the small scar just underneath her the left side of her throat. His eyes almost watered as he thought back to the night he had almost taken her as his, things had gotten frisky, it was nearing a full moon and his senses were hyperactive. He had almost given into the urge to make her like him that night, he had fought internally to just preserve her mundane self for a little while longer. So instead of biting her to the point of making like him, he had nicked her skin, leaving a scar to remind him of the struggle he faced and to remind him on how much he truly loved her.

"What about me?" She roared, pushing on his chest, her eyes narrowing, her body trembling with anger.

He was shocked at her strength, he knew she was strong but she had knocked the complete wind out of him, "What about you?" He asked as he regained his composure, "What about constant presence of your family?" Peter narrowed his eyes too, "Don't you think your family is a bigger prize than me?"

Ella took a deep breath, her eyes returning to normal, "Yeah, they are. But I could have had both." Her eyes watered slightly, pushing away from him, she turned her back towards him, "I'm still so angry about my family, but it's been fourteen years." She paused, hardly remembering what they looked like, "I've learned to cope with that but what I can't seem to cope with," she turned around, her green eyes drilling a hole into his face, "is that you didn't come find me." Ella threw her hands up slightly, "I would have forgiven you like it was nobody's business. I would have gotten over it with you helping me." Her eyes turned hard again, "But you left me alone to build up this hatred. I still want to rip your neck out even with you looking," she motioned her hands over his body, "like a fucking God."

Peter almost smirked, but he knew better. His voice was low, "I'm not a human, I'm a killer. Always have been and always will be, it was in my blood too. Nothing is going to change my instincts," he walked closer towards her, trapping her back against the wall again, "I will always be this monster."

Ella sighed, her hand reached upwards, watching as her touch calmed the beast within, just like old times. His cobalt blue eyes changed to those earthy blue orbs as her hand caressed his face. His teeth retracted and soon he was the man she had see moments ago. Never had Ella been afraid of Peter's temper, she knew within her heart that he would never intentionally try to hurt her. "You were always an animal trapped inside this body," she whispered, her eyes closed as her hands raked up his chest and around his neck, "why do you think you had me so hooked?"

Peter froze at her movements, they had felt so foreign but familiar all at the sam. He watched her lips as they inched closer towards his, hearing her heart staying the same beat was intertwining with his irregular beat. Soon, her lips had contacted with his, feeling the emotions that had been lost for so many years pulse through their bodies. His hand pushed her further against wall and soon finding her hips. He growled as she bit his bottom lip, he squng her off the wall and onto the couch, hsi hands roaming over her body like a horny teenage boy. It had been far too long since he had felt her underneath his touch and she felt different from her seventeen year old body.

His lips detached from hers and quickly attached to her neck, wondering if she still liked to be nipped. His questions were soon answered she softly moaned out, her hands scraping gently on his back, her mind spinning from the lust filled touching and kissing. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, "Peter," she softly moaned out, "stop, this isn't why I came here."

He growled into her skin, "Isn't this a better reason?"

Ella sighed, pulling his head away from her neck, her green eyes narrowed softly into his, "If you want to continue this little teenage grope fest after I tell you why I came back than fine." He groaned, waiting for to speak, "Unum is coming."
Peter hopped off of her, his eyebrows raised, "What?"

She sat upright, readjusting her shirt that had somehow revealed her black laced bra, she swallowed hard, "He's on his way to Beacon Hills," Ella looked away from his confused stare, "I don't know when or why but I came back to warn anyone." She bit her lip, standing up, "I haven't been completely gone from this town," she sighed, "I know the pain you've inflicted on people, Peter. I've watched from a distance, but that's besides the point. You either need to run or help defend your home."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to
Allbluerose
damongurl12
Bambi Ray
unapalomayunaflor
for commenting

In light of it being Teen Wolf night here's an update.
I have family from out of town visiting so it'll be a few days
for the next one.

WITH THAT BEING SAID I HAVEN'T SEEN TONIGHTS EPISODE.
D:D:D:

Image