Buried Deep

Plan

"Don't forget that I'm coming for him, my dear sweet Ella.

Ella gasped awake, the deep and demonic voice leaving her brain. Her lungs ached for air as she tried to compose herself, her heart racing within her chest, her body trembling as she replayed the words in her brain. She staggered towards the door when she realized that Peter was not in the comforts of his bedroom. Her episodes had practically ended, every now and again she'd get little tremors running through her limbs but they weren't terrible compared to the ones she had endured the last few nights.

She padded down the hall, her body aching from the excess moving around. Deaton had strictly told her to stay in bed until she felt a hundred percent better. Little did the Veterinarian know that Ella hardly listened to directions.

Peter glanced up from his book, he had been trying to consume his brain with other things aside from the guilt and pain he felt for Ella. "What are you doing!" He jumped up, placing his hands on her shoulders, looking into her fear stricken eyes, "El, what's wrong?" He listened to her heart beat, hearing it spiral out of control.

Ella bit her lip, "Nothing, I just had a bad dream."

Peter eyed her suspiciously, not sure whether or not she was lying. Under normal conditions he could tell but with the way her body was aching caused her heart to be an elevated pace. He sighed, pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead, "Let's get you back to bed."

She nodded, letting him guide her back to his bedroom, "Will you stay?" Ella swallowed hard, she wanted to keep him safe and she couldn't do that if he wasn't around her. Never in a million years did she find herself potentially falling back in love with the man who murdered her family. She had sworn that when it was time to confront him she would hate him. Ella had a plan and it was such an elaborate one that she didn't expect to have doubts when she looked into those blue eyes.

He hesitated, "Like in the room?"

Ella rolled her eyes, "Yes." She took Peter's hand and climbed into bed. Her green eyes enticing him to oblige, "Just stay."

Peter sighed, settling into his bed, "Fine."

"Don't act like you're not okay with it," she hissed.

He chuckled, "Gotta have an image to attain, here." His smile fell as she placed her head on his chest, her finger tracing over the fabric of his shirt. His arm wrapped around her as he kissed the top of her head, Ella was slowly becoming his undoing.

Peter had been ruthless for so long that his true nature wasn't the caring type, but yet he couldn't help but stop every notion of wanting power to care for the woman who had stolen his heart. He couldn't imagine what it would be like if she were to stay, would he become a different man? The man that he was supposed to be before his golden eyes turned into that cold steel blue? Peter caressed her blonde locks, his mind wandering over the endless possibilities of what could happen.

Ella started to drift off the sleep, even without her keen sense of smell, she could still catch the scent of his cologne mixing with his natural oils. She loved it. There was no other scent in the world that could compare and even back before she thought of her plan, she'd wish just like Peter to smell it just one more time. She could also hear his heart beat through her mundane ears, sighing, "I've missed you," she breathed.

Peter froze, unsure if she was actually awake or sleeping. His question was soon answered, when she stirred to look at him, he stumbled over his words. Not sure what to say. Surely he had missed Ella, but his brain had tuned most of his memories dealing with her out of his head. "I missed you too."

She sighed, sitting up, her mind swirling, her heart racing. "Do you still love me?"
He looked at her for a long time before he answered, he didn't know if he still did. Fourteen years was a long time to let the feeling of love disappear, although, with his cold heart; it hadn't taken that long to suppress the feeling of betrayal. "I don't know, El."

Ella chewed on the inside of her cheek, her eyes scanning over his features, blue eyes that made her swoon in happiness, the strong jaw, the crinkles around his baby blues, and the five o'clock shadow that graced his face. Overall, Peter was breath taking. She locked eyes, crawling over into his lap, she pressed her lips against his. Her hands cupping underneath his jaw, "I don't know either." She mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Before you all hate me.....this is a filler. I know I've waited like two week to update and I give you this pathetic chapter. D: I know. I'm going to make this interesting, I promise.
Any guesses on what her plan is or was?? :)

acid_rain88
blackenedrose
thank you for commenting <3


Image