Status: In Progress&Thanks for Reading!

First Love

Dinner and the Goodnight Kiss.

Mariana hated to admit it, but she was more than nervous about her date with Neymar. Simon had been hassling her all week about it, telling her that it was just ‘business’ and that she should think of
Neymar as more of a business deal rather than an actual potential boyfriend, but that didn’t stop her from being terrified that she’d let something slip.

Neymar had told her to meet him at ‘Suby Rojo’ a popular restaurant that was highly famous for the high profile celebrities. The fact that it was so high profile made Simon absolutely thrilled and Mariana regretted ever telling him that Neymar asked her out at all.

By the time she got to the restaurant, Neymar was already sat at their table, he went to stand up when he saw her but she quickly waved him down, not wanting to draw any unnecessary attention towards them.

They ordered quickly, having both been there before they both knew what they wanted.

“I was just starting to think you’d stood me up” Neymar said as the waiter walked away from their table.

“Sorry, I had a bit of an emergency with the babysitter” Mariana laughed lightly running a hand through her hair that she’d let down in its natural waves.

“You have a child?” Neymar asked, raising his eyebrows a shocked expression on his face.

“No! God no!” She said quickly “She’s my sister, I take care of her”

“Really? How come?” Just as Mariana was about to reply, their waiter came back with a bottle the bottle of wine that Neymar had ordered.

“You have a son, right?” She asked quickly changing the subject.

“I do, Davi Lucca, he’ll be two next month”

Mariana nodded her head, feeling a bit guilty about her earlier reaction to Neymar thinking Ana was hers, he’s been her age when he’d had his son.

“So how did you get in to modelling?” He asked breaking the silence that had fallen upon the table.

“I was discovered by a modelling scout last year when I was shopping with friends back home, she asked me to move to Barcelona which was where she was based and I’ve just signed my first campaign for Gucci” She shrugged.

“So you didn’t want to be model?”

“I didn’t want to be anything, to be honest. I’m not the sharpest tool in the box”

“Spoken like a true model” He said, chuckling as Mariana threw her napkin at his face.
They’d been in the restaurant a good two hours before they decided to call it a night.

“You know, we could go somewhere else, it’s not that late” Neymar suggested as he walked her to her car.

“I would, but I have to get home, the babysitter won’t be happy if I don’t get home on time” She smiled slightly coming to a stop when they reached her car. Mariana turned around only to find Neymar no more than an inch away from her.

“I take it you’re not standing this close for a handshake” She smirked slightly leaning against her car.

“No, I dot get to drive you home, so you have to give me y goodnight kiss here” Neymar chuckled as his lips met hers.
*

“Well hello there, cadela” Mariana jumped as she walked into her living room.

“What are you doing here? Where’s Lucy?” Mariana asked referring to her babysitter when she saw her best friend Jane sat on her couch.

“I relieved her of her duties earlier, I figured if you wanted to spend the night with your new Casanova, it would be better for me to look after Ana in the morning” Jane smirked.

“What made you think that I wanted to spend the night with him?” She asked putting her hands on her hips.

“You wanted to” Jane said crossing her legs.

“Cale-Se” Mariana snapped, walking upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, but it's still a chapter right?
Thanks to all the people who commented, subscribed and recommended! xx
Mariana's Outfit