The Impossible Children

Something strange is going on with Kurt Hummel, and when it turns out to be something stranger than he ever could have imagined, his friends and the eccentric Dr. Samuels do what they can to help him get through it. (Glee more or less canon compliant up to s4 episode "I Do")

Tish Jones has been abducted and impregnated, and Torchwood are on the case. With The Doctor's help, they'll have to try to investigate and stop the abductions that are apparently happening to more than just Tish. (This is not canon compliant post s2, and Martha and Mickey are on the team now.)

Hearing about abductions and strange pregnancies of men and women alike, special Agents Mulder and Scully are also on the case. (Post series, sort of compliant with s10 comics, but maybe not entirely, timelines are a little wonky.)
  1. Impossible beginnings
  2. Truths and Choices
    This chapter deals with the topic of abortion. If that triggers you, please use your own discretion.
  3. Complications
    This chapter deals with abortion and contains brief mention of suicide. If either of those bother you, please use discretion.
  4. Tough Calls
  5. The Loft
    This chapter deals briefly with suicide ideation/contemplating suicide. Please read with discretion if this upsets you or triggers you.
  6. Tea
  7. Bloody Torchwood
    This chapter deals with the topic of abortion, contains references to miscarriage, and has a really brief non-con reference. If any of that triggers you, please use your own discretion.
  8. A Difficult Case
    This chapter deals with abortion. If that triggers you, please use discretion.
  9. Briallen Baines
  10. Studying and Helping
  11. Medical Leave
  12. Leaving Vogue (and Other Errands)
  13. What's Usual Now
  14. Fran Blomstein
  15. Dr. Samuels
  16. Santana's Plan
  17. Adam
  18. Trust Issues
  19. The Autopsy and the Interview