Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

You Drove Me Away To Hell

"Jade where the hell are you?"

Ugh, why won't he leave me alone! "I'm in the room sweetheart!" Just choke me now. I hate little pet names.

"Are you okay if I go with the guys tonight?" He asked. "Oh I don't care." I waved off. "Little Hannah or little Brian is going to keep me company." I said patting my stomach.

Brian walked up to where I was lying and pulled up my shirt and laid soft kisses on my stomach. I could feel tears prick my eyes from the scene in front of my eyes but mostly because of the guilt. No, I forced myself to push the tears back and bring my inner bitch back.

He smiled up at me then walked in the bathroom to take a shower. As I laid down watching Fuse I could hear Brian's cell go off. I stood up and walked over to his phone to see he had a new text message. I opened it and read:

9;47 PM
From:Maddy
I can't wait for our date
tonight. I'm happy you called.=]]

xoxo Madaline


I felt like someone just tore my heart out, stabbed it 150 times, and threw it into a blender. I didn't know why but I wanted to hear her voice. Did she sound like a geek, slut, or even a nice woman? I dialed her number and she picked it up saying,"Syn, babe I already told you that we're doing it tonight. So don't worry."

My eyes widened and I hung up immediately putting his phone back down. I was shaking with anger. I knew Brian was a filthy pig and a jerk but I thought he loved me. What is wrong with me why am I like this? I felt a warm, moist feeling sliding down my cheek. "Damn, look what he's doing to me." I mumbled wiping my tears. In a shaky voice I called the one person I could... Payton."I'm coming over right now."

I grabbed my car keys and my purse and sped out the house.

On the freeway at about 95 miles per hour my eyes watered as I was on the phone with Payton. "Arionna? Please tell me you're not letting him get to you." She pleaded. "What are you talking about ? I hate him! How can he do that to me?" I yelled.

The lights blurred in my eyes but only got brighter. "What did he do? What happened Ari? I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened." She said with worry in her voice.

I could see these lights blind me causing me to cover my eyes, dropping my phone swerving midway off the road. I was breathing hard, my eyes widening, and my whole body was shaking with fear, shock, anger, and sadness. I threw my head down picking up my phone only to hear:

"Arionna? Jade? Arionna Jade Ryder! What happened?"

Then I saw white lights my way and the screeching sounds from the tires before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody. Well I have about 1 1/2 more chapters written out but I'm too lazy to type it up. But another one will definitely be posted tomorrow!!

Don't worry Pyro you're not a slut. =]]

PLEASE COMMENT && SUBSCRIBE!!

Check out my other stories.=]]