Status: Active

Revenge Is My Favorite Kind Of Game

How Little White Lies Start

A week have pasted since I saw Payton and I have been so fucking anxious that she'll surprise me.

Today was Friday and Brian was supposed to be out with boys but who knows what he's doing. I was trying to get some cleaning done in this house because Brian's thought of cleaning is throwing stuff under the couch and in the closet.

In the midst of cleaning the doorbell rang. I sighed and walked over the door opening it. "Hey little sis." I swallowed at the appearance of once again, Payton. "Okay I want to know how you knew I was here." She pushed me over and walked into the house. "I don't know Jade I saw this," she pulled out a magazine of me and Brian on it," then I wondered where could she be if no at home."

"I can explain this." I pleaded. She crossed her arms and gave me a hard stare."Really? Because the last time I checked you despised Brian Haner Jr, I know this very well Jade. Don't you remember the nights you cried because of what he did?" I thought back to when I was a teenager. "You don't understand Payton. I'm not here because of love." I explained my whole plan to her.

Payton shook her head disapproving my actions. "Jadie you're playing your own games without knowing the ruled. Look at you you're living with him for christ sake!"

"It's all part of the plan!" I exclaimed throwing my arms in the air. "Look Jade I know Brian can be a charming persuader." I cut her off scoffing,"Yeah, you would know. Is that why you're hear?" I asked getting angry with her. Why am I getting angry at my sister just because she's been with Brian before?

"I admit I did fall for him once but I'm over him. All I was to him was an easy fuck." "You think." I mumbled. Payton looked over at sending me a glare. "Anyway I'm married to Josh now and I love him." I nodded my head and for some weird reason I was relieved that she didn't have any feelings for him anymore. My eyes traveled down to the brown paper bag Payton was holding.

"What's in the bag?" I asked. She looked down and back at me. "That's also why I'm here." I stared at her trying to figure out what was in the damn bag. She opened it and my eyes widened as she pulled the object out the bag. "Payton you're fucking pregnant!" I yelled. Her mouth dropped and she shook her head then squinted her eyes,"Well genius if I knew that I wouldn't be here holding a pregnancy test!" I felt kind of...dumb. "No need for sarcasm now go and hurry up with that test." She opened the box leaving it next to me on the table then headed upstairs to the bathroom.

I was staring to get nervous and my palms started to sweat. It only got worst when I head the front door close. "Jade? What are you doing standing there day dreaming?" Brian asked walking up to me.b"Um...why aare you back so early?" I asked anxiously. "Johnny got sick so we canceled the plans." I nodded my head and saw Brian's gaze drop to the table next to me.

I turned my head ro see what was so interesting. Then I saw the pregnancy test laying out and Brian's eyes grew huge.If I wasn't also in this situation I would die of laughter. "Jade what the hell is this?" he asked picking it up. "Oh well I have something to tell you." I said quietly.

I could hear Brian mumble,"No shit." I swallowed hard and cleared my throat,"Well..." I started off trying to explain but then Payton came down yelling,"It's positive!" I looked at Brian and out of nowhere said,"You're going to be a daddy!" then smiled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody I updated sooner then you all thought. I started writing more in class because it's so damn boring there. I just started a new story, guess who it is.....GERARD FUCKING WAY!!

So go read it:The Tattoo That Brought Me To You
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

They make me want to update sooner!=]]
Please SUBSCRIBE &COMMENT to my
Gerard Way story!!!