Status: Active

Eternally Tied

Adam is a lonely, anti-social 400 year-old vampire. He lives in Detroit and he has adjusted to the new ways, living discreetly but isolated from humans. He spends most of his time composing his music and considering putting an end to his life. When he slowly opens up to a human woman, he has no idea of the trouble ahead of them.

Davinia might seem like your regular 23 year old Masters Degree student. She has just started her research at the hospital, where she meets Adam, but little does anyone know who is her real subject of study: herself. Davinia has felt different all her life so, now that she possesses part of the knowledge and a place, she can finally start discovering the secrets behind herself. She's seeking for answers and Adam might be just the help she needs.

-DISCLAIMER-

This short-story is somewhat based on the plot of the film "Only Lovers Left Alive", however, I am in no way related to it and I do not own anything related to Adam or other details taken/mentioned from the film. The narrative will be different in what concerns Eve so you have been warned.
I do not own any of the pictures used for the characters, places or the banner.
All comments are always welcome and appreciated.