Untitled

Mikey, Bob, and Ray.

MIKEY'S P.O.V.

It was noon and Frank and Gerard are still asleep. Like usuall. We tried to make them sleep in the same bed but they said that would be a little too weird. You see, Me, Bob, and Ray are trying to get them together. They would be the best couple. They are always flirting with each other, they just don't know it. We have been trying to get them together for about a year now. They still havn't cought on yet. I know they have feelings for each other, they just down deep, very down deep. Right now I am just talking with the guys waiting for the other two to wake up. They are late sleepers so this is the time when we think up our evil plans. Well, they aren't really evil, but they are plans.

"So, what should we do this time?" Bob asked.

"Hmmm, let me think." I thought very hard.

"Well, maybe we should make some fancy dinner and have an " important " reason to leave, then they wil be alone." Ray started to go off thinking ideas again.

"Tried it, " Me and Bob both said.

"Oh, what about..."

"Tried it," Me and Bob both said... again.

"Wow, how do you guys do that." Ray said. We go through this every morning.

"Wait, I have the perfect idea," I said.

"What," Bob said.

"Ok, we right out too "fake" notes. One to Frank from Gerard, and one from Frank to Gerard, and state."

"Well, what will we put in them," Ray said.

"Anything that will get them together."

"Well, wont they catch on?" Ray said.

"Maybe they will, but atleast they will get the point that they should be together." I said.

"Great idea, you are such a genius." Bob stated.

"I try."
We went into the living roomand put our plan into action.