Untitled

Chapter 10

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I was at the hospitol pacing back and forth in the waiting room. Everyone was trying to get to calm me down and get me to sit but i couldn't. I was too worried. I mean my brother had gotten into some sort of accident and might not even be alive right now. I have been pacing for about an hour now. Now I guess I can sit for a bit. I sat down next to Frank and leaned my head on his chest. Everyone was very worried, but I don't think anyone was as worried as me. I mean Mikey is not only my band mate. He is my brother. After a while of me sobbing in Frank's lap I finally fell asleep. It probably helped that I was on Frank. I mean the warmth of his skin had always made me more comfortable.

2 HOURS LATER.

I was waken up by Frank to see the nurse staring at me. She was trying to get my attention. She had news.

"Um, I am happy to say Mikey is alive... and awake." She said. Right at the moment I heard about 10 sighs of releif one mine, the other 4 my band mates, and the other 5..well... I don't know where they came from. I looked around the the room to see about 5 family members, everyone but my dad, which I don't know why he wasn't there. I didn't bother to go and say hi. I was to happy that Mikey was alive. The nurse spoke again.

"I don't know what happened to Mikey, Everytime we bring it up he changes the subject with the few words he can get out. You should be very lucky he alive though. He has a broken arm lacerations to the neck and head, and cuts and bruises everywhere and..." she stopped.

"And what?" I said with furry in my eyes and voice which pretty much demanded an answer.

"Well, he has a couple other cuts and bruisesI don't kno wif he would want me to say outloud. He can tell you." This made me think.

"Well, is he accepting visitors?" I said already rising out of my seat like she already said yes.

"That is up to him. I'll go ask him now." She said and then disappeard into his room. I sat back down and in about 5 minute she came back out.

"Um, Mikey has a request to see on Mr. Gerard Way." She said. I was soooooo happy she said that.

"thats me," I said and then got up and ran towards his room like if i was even 2 seconds too late he might be dead. I walked into his room and stopped to see how horrible he looked. It made me cry. He looked pretty dead, like there was no life in him, he barey ever moved or even blinked. He didn't even say anyhting. Just stared into the distance. Well I could understand once I saw the huge laceration in his neck. I sat down next to him and as tears rean down my face I tried to talk.

"What happened to you Mikey?" I asked. He said nothing, just one tear came from his eye. And I think that was the first time I had seen him cry inlike forever. He was one of the toughest guys I know.

"Mikey... did you do this to yourself?" I asked. He shook his head no. That made me a little happier. I hated even worse when he got all depressed and suicidle.

"Well, if you didn't do this to yourself then who or what did it?" I asked calmly. He didn't say anything. But I saw that look in his face like he was purposly ignoring me. At this I stood up. I was was silent for a moment. Then once the furry built up inside of me I went crazy. I picked up a chair and threw it at the wall and cought myself yelling,
" GOD DAMN MIKEY!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU!! WHOEVER ITWAS I WANT THEM DEAD!! IM YOUR BROTHER, YOU CAN TELL ME ANYHTING!!!" I shouted. I knew he trusted me.

"Him." He quietly whispered.

"Him? who the fuck is him?" I said lowering my voice.

"It-I-it w-was him." He said while studdering. At that moment I knew who it was. oh, that loser. I never should have trusted him.