Untitled

Ch. 13

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I looked back and saw the man that sends chills down my back when I think of him. That feirce look he has in his eyes. I thought I would never have to see that again. I guess I was wrong. It has been so long since Ive seen him. But why is he here? Of all the places he could be he decided here. Hmm. I wonder why.

And thats when it happened. He came over to me.

"Hey Gerard, long time no see." He said in and evil way. My fists clenched as I refrained to throw them in his face.

"Oh, Hi Bert." I said in no where near a friendly way.

"And what and the world brings you here?" I asked. We both absolutly hate each other but we are doing our best not to show it. But I dont think it was working. Frank gave me a look that made me know he could tell.

"Oh, cant I visit an old friend in the hospitol?" Bert said. He gave me another evil glare. God did I hate him.

"Friend?" Since when are Bert and Mikey friends again. I knew that Mikey didn't hate Bert as much as I did but I knew that Mikey and Bert were NOT aquatences (sp?) anymore.

"What makes you think me and Mikey arent friends?" He said.

"Hmm...let me think." I said. God I hope this goes somewhere. I looked back and mikey and he shook his head no and gave me a look as if he wanted Bert out of here. I stood up and did what he wanted. Tried to send him out. It didnt work to well though.

"Bert, I think you better leave. Your not welcome here." I said as I stood up and walked towards him.

"Oh, Im not. I dont think that is for you to decided." He said.

"You know Mikey can't talk right now Dont take advantige of him. Its easier you just leave then we get into a big fight." I said nice and calmlike.

"NO!" He said firmly and right in my face. Then shut the door and just stood there with that bratty attitude in his eyes he always had. He was really starting to piss me off. I lost it. I jumped up on both of my feat and punched him one right in the face. He fell to the ground. After a few minutes of being knocked out he finally stood up and tried to defend him self. But now he was up against me and Frank. And Bert knows Frank could beat him in a matter of seconds, but he tried to hide the fear in his eyes.

"Bert, you might as well back now, you know I can kick your ass." Frank said.

"Fine you've one this time, but ill be back, just wait, and I wont be by myself. If I were you I would be worried." Bert said, and before I could respond he walked out the door. Then I turned around and gave Frank a huge hug. He always stood up for me. If it wasn't for him Bert would have knocked me out. The only reson I was able to the first time is because he didnt see it coming. I have a fealing today is going to be a very long day.
---------------------------------
Srry that I havnt updated in a while. Its pretty hard in the summer Im always having things to do. I will deffinitly update sooner. But before I do you have to comment. :)