Untitled

Ch. 4

FRANK’S P.O.V

Mikey just started explaining to me and Gerard why he wanted us to be together. I had a felling this was going to take a while.

“Well…..um….because….” Mikey started.

“Spit it out already.” Gerard said. God I love his personality.

“Well, you know, you guys are good friends and your are ALWAYS flirting. You guys were born to be together. Me and the rest of the guys are tired of sitting around watching you guys flirt and not do anything about it.” Mikey finished.

“Well, then why didn’t you tell us” I asked him.

“I was going to, but Bob and Ray outvoted me. They said it wasn’t a good idea.”
Everyone looked at Ray and gave them evil looks.

“Why is everyone looking at us.” Bob asked.

“Well, the thing I am confused about is that I thought you, Mikey, had a problem with ne and Gerard being bi. And now you are trying to get us together.”

“Well, I had a problem at first, but I got over it.” Mikey said.
“So, are you going to take my advice and get together.”

“Mikey, slow down, maybe someday, but not today. This is going way to fast.” I said. Gerard nodded in approval.

“Well hurry up.”

“Mikey.” I said. I patted his head. Then I got up and walked upstairs. Gerard followed. I kind of understand where Mikey is getting that at. I mean, me and Gerard are always following each other.

Once we got upstairs, without even saying a word to each other we went into our serperate rooms.

2 HOURS LATER

I have been sitting here staring at the ceiling for about an hour now. I can’t sleep. I am starting to think Mikey was right. Maybe me and Gerard were meant to be together. I mean he is REALLY hott. I guess I never really payed attention to that. And as I have said before, I absolutely love his personality. Wow, maybe I am falling for him. I guess Mikey was right. I love Gerard Way, and I wont be able to sleep until I get what I want.

I got up and walked across the hall to Gerard’s room. I knocked on the door. I always do before I go in. I would be so emabressed if I walked in on him naked or something. He answered the door in just his boxers. God did he look hot. I cought my self staring at him in silence.

“Frank, may I help you,” He said while waving his hand in my face trying to get me out of the trance I was in. He looked like he had just waken up.

“Oh, sorry, did I wake you up.” I asked him.

“No, its ok. So whats up?” He said.

“Gerard, I need to talk to you.” I told him.

“Ok, well, um why don’t you come in.” He said. I followed him into his room and sat down next to him on his bed.

“So, what do you need to talk to me about.” He asked.

“Im starting to think Mikey was right.” I told him.

“What do you mean?” He asked me.

“Gerard, when I was laying in my bed I started to think. And now I can’t go to sleep. I think im falling for you. And I have to admit, you are really hot.” I told him. I have always been brave at telling people these kind of things.

“Is that why you were staring at me in my doorway?”

“Yes Gerard, It was. You want to know why?”

“Why?” He asked.

“You look really fricken sexy in boxers.” I told him. We both let out a small laugh. And the next thing I new he was kissing me. It was great. Maybe the greatest kiss I have ever encountered. His lips were so soft. I never wanted to pull away. But he beet me to it. He pulled away.

“Frank.” He said.

“What Gee,”

“I love you.” He said. I was so happy to hear those words come out of my mouth.

“Are you serious?” I asked, hoping he would say yes.

“Yes Frankie, I love you “ He said.

“I love you too Gerard.” I replied.
We both back onto the bed an started kissing. After our little session we fell asleep in each others arms. I was so happy. Now I can actually say, I AM GOING OUT WITH GERARD WAY!!! It felt good.
-------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS=UPDATE!!