Untitled

Ch. 6

STILL GERARD'S P.O.V.

I tought about it for a minute. Do I really want to do this with Frankie?

"Frank, I love you, I think I'm ready."

"I know Gerard, I love you too, with all my heart. But we have only been going out for a day."

"I know Frankie, but you don't know how long I've loved you, I've loved you since as long as I can remember." I told him.

"Are you sure, I have loved you for a while now too, I know I'm ready, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Frank said.

"Oh, I know you are ready, do you even know what you say in your sleep?"

"Um.. I talk in my sleep? What do I say." Frank said. I let out a little giggle just at the thought of it.

"Well, you asked me to marry you,"

"What... I said that? I hoped you woudn't have heard that." Frank said.
I was silent for a minute. Then I responded.

"Yes." I said.

"Yes?... yes what?" Frank said.

"Yes, I will marry you," I told him

"Oh my god Gerard, It is so soon, are you sure?"

"Yes, Im positive, we loved each other for long its like we've been going out for a couple months now."

"More than that Gerard," Frank said corecting me

"So, what do you say? Marry me?" I said.

"OH YES GERARD!!! I WILL MARRY YOU!!!"

Oh, I was so happy when he said that.

"Oh Frank, I love you. Now, where were we" I said.
I pushed him back down onto the bed, we ripped off each others clothes and.. well I think you know what happens next. You don't need all the details. All I will say was that it was wonderfull. We were going at it for a full hour I think. After we were done we both fell asleep in each others arms. That was the most wonderful night of my life. I loved it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNIG, FRANK'S P.O.V.

Me and Gerard woke up. I gave him a kiss on his forhead. Last night was so awesome. I will never forget it. He got up to get dressed. I caught myself staring. god he is sexy.

"Enjoying the view?" He said looking back at me staring at him.

"Very much," I replied back then got up to get dressed too. I will never get over my love for him. I still can't beleive we are getting married.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you know what I am going to say. COMMENT OR I WONT UPDATE!!