Untitled

Ray.....and Bob?..... WHAT?

FRANK'S P.O.V.

Me and Gerard sat there, staring at Ray and Bob, with our mouths open. We were suprised and confused all at the same time.

"Ray.. Bob... what is going on here?" I asked them.

"Um.. well... we are kind of a couple now. And um... getting um... married." Bob said.
After that me and Gerard just quietly sat there in shcok for about five minutes. I mean we didn't have any clue that they even sorta liked each other. And now, sudenly, they are getting married. I mean, woah, I don't have a problem with it but still, that was really suprising.

"Um, how guys have you benn, you know, going out?" Gerard asked. Which was probably a good because that was exactly what I wanted to know.

"Well, we were going out for about a year, engaged for two months. I know this sounds horrible but we weren't going to tell you guys. We thought you whould think of us as freaks. And then when you two started going out we decided it was ok." Ray told the story. Wow. This is weird. Now Mikey is the only one thatg doesn't have some one. Wow, he is really going to be left out at night, if you know what I mean. Ha.

COMMENT OR I WON'T UPDATE!! I MEAN IT!! LIKE ALWAYS!!