Status: I'm back! After two long years!

Futile Heart

Shane is complicated, but what twenty-something female isn't? Hell, any female. When Shane was twenty her and her boyfriend since middle school/ best friend since toddlers were in a tragic car accident. She lived, he didn't.

She carries with her every day the burden that she's alive yet Weaver isn't. She also carries with her a secret that only her parents and herself know. Believing that she doesn't deserve nor think she will ever find a form of love she had with Weaver she surpasses any chance of happiness with someone else.

It isn't until her brother's old college roommate and his younger brother come to town that something in her gut, and her heart, stirs. Things are woken up that she never thought she would feel again and she isn't sure she wants them.
Shane will have to learn to forgive yet not forget and love yet not fall.

Kavan get's what Kavan wants. That's how he's been since the sandbox. Reid was always the one in college to keep him from getting into too much trouble and saved his ass more than once. When the job opportunity of his lifetime arises, Reid yet again saves the day.

Kavan has always loved music and when Jonah told him of a respectable night club looking to hire talent three nights a week he sent his sample out immediatly. It was only a few days later that he got the call. Now, he was headed to Copper Bay to pursue his dream with his brother.

What he wasn't expecting to pursue was his college roommates younger sister. This is proving to be his biggest challenge yet, but he's no quitter. At least, he hasn't quit before. Does he have enough charm and flattery in him to win her over, or is he going to fall flat?

"You never realize death
Until you realize love."
Katharine Butler Hathaway