The Incorrect Definition of Love

Even The Wind Can't Take Away My Problems

"Mike, where are you at?" I called out in the bus.
"What the fuck do you want Hilda?" Mike called back.
I walked over to where I heard him call. He was in the bathroom, and as I entered I understood the reason behind his attitude.

He was throwing up. Of course, he drank all last night. I told him it was enough, but I was just being a hypocrite. I got fucked up as well and I won't lie, I also got high.
"Mike, are you okay?" I asked, sometimes I tried being kind.
"Just fuck off," but why do I even bother?
I walked out of the bathroom, I stood by the door waiting for him to stop throwing up. I started crying, what else could I do?
I have a fucked up life along side a man I thought I once loved.
But we ended up failing each other. Life went from kisses and roses to drinking and drugs. Getting drunk every night. No more sweet kisses, just a good fucking and sometimes...
A slap to the face.

Mike then walked out. "Why the fuck are you crying?"
I cleared my tears and walked behind him.
"Hey I'm going out to go buy... you know, our drugs. Do you want anything?" I looked up.
"Mike, can we go out tonight..." I was then cut off, Mike slapped me.
"Fuck that, Hilda. You want something or are you gonna keep being a dumb bitch?" I nodded.
"Just get me...some meth," I answered and I walked into the bathroom. I listened to see when Mike left and as soon as I heard the bus door shut, I started screaming.

I'm enraged, I fucking hate my life, "This is fucking shit!"
I couldn't stay here. I needed to get up and out of here!
I walked out the door of Pierce the Veil's bus. I should go to my bus and just lay around. Maybe smoke weed, I dont fucking know!
Fuck Mike, he's so mean, he's not the same.

I think he lovED me, but when we started going out to the wrong places and were influenced by his fucking friend, .we just went down hill. What we thought was fun, is now my nightmare.

I kept walking, but I didn't allow anyone to see me cry. Fuck the people!

Suddenly I hit something. As fast as I hit the object, I fell to the ground.
"What the fuck!?" I mumbled.
"Sorry," I felt someone take my hand. I looked up and saw...
A fucking hottie!

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking," I said sweetly. Though I did hurt myself, maybe I could get myself out of this pain and have fun.
I rubbed my butt, the part where I had fallen on. I seductively looked at him. He looked at me in the eyes, a bit of surprise but I saw as he fell for me. I pressed my hand against my breast and his eyes followed.
"My name's Hilda," I said sweetly.
"I'm Mat-" he was suddenly cut off.
"Matty!" I heard a female voice called out. He turned back and I just rolled my eyes.

You're missing out on this, hot stuff! I looked to see who this bitch was, and boy did I find a bitch.
"Hilda?" The female voice said. I was in a state of shock.
"You know her?" The guy Matty asked.
"Yes... She's my sister." She said.

It was Danielle. IT WAS FUCKING DANIELLE, MY FUCKING SISTER!