The Incorrect Definition of Love

Running Away Won't Solve Problems

Matty and I have been together for at least ten years and have been married for at least eight. We love each other dearly and he is the nicest guy. After Memphis’s set matty and I went to catering after he showered.

“I can’t believe my sister was here” I said.

“I know you guys look nothing alike” he replied.

“She’s a party animal” I responded while he wrapped his arm around me.

“Well, you were always the good one” He said.

“I was bullied to the point where I tried to commit suicide and everyone picked on me.” I replied.

“I know but look where you are now married and soon to be a mom when I get you knocked up” He responded.

We arrived at catering and saw Austin Carlile and Vic Fuentes eating together. We hung out with them and I found out my sister was married to Vic’s brother. The relationship was rocky from what I heard Austin say. We had to leave and head to the bus.

The next morning I was dressed in shorts and a tank top. I went to the John Lennon bus and did an interview with Mike Fuentes, Matty, Austin Carlile and my sister.

After the interview I went to catering for lunch and Matty had to go to press. I was with Austin and Hilda walked up to us.

“Are you spreading rumors about me?” She asked.

“No, I’m….” She cut me off by hitting me in the nose.

I saw Vic grab her and Austin helped me with my nose bleed.

“Let’s get you to a bathroom” He said.

A few minutes later I was in the Of mice bus getting my nose to stop bleeding.

“Danielle, you in here?!” Matty yelled.

“She’s back here” Austin replied.

I heard footsteps and saw my ginger looking at me.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Her sister came up to her asking if she was spreading rumors about her and then cut Danielle by punching her” Austin responded.

“That was mean” Matty said.

“yeah it was” I replied.

My nose quit bleeding and I went to Matty’s Set. I was cheering for my man and the rest.

“Ladies and gentlemen my wife of eight years is on warped tour with me and you guys know her and love her Danielle get out!” Matty yelled.

I walked out and waved to the screaming audience. I kissed him and people cheered. I walked off and waved before returning to the side of the stage.

“You know you look extremely hot” I heard someone say.

“I’m married back off” I replied looking up at Mike Fuentes.

“No one has to know” He whispered then running his hand up my leg.

I knocked him down to the ground and pepper sprayed him with the tiny can I had on my lanyard. I walked off and headed to the bus.