The Incorrect Definition of Love

99 Cent Bag

How could I deny the fact that I has really fucked up? I felt like a ducky that lost his way and now can't find his way to the river, and now I'm I'm the mouth of the fox, and I'm so scared.

Now I'm in a store, just buying A present bag, just 99 cents, is all... Mike is in the ad at this moment and he texted me to hurry. He's been mean lately, but only I know why. He has this weird idea that I'm with his brother. I'm not, like I said before. Vic is more like a cool-brotherly-mentor.

I'm a stupid ass, want to know why? I'm afraid of loosing Mike so I let him hit me, I'm letting him take his way. I just love him so much!

I had called Danielle to ask her at what time the baby shower would start, I don't really know how those things worked out. I knew I would be late, due to the fact that Mike had to make a quick stop to reload.

Everything was fine it was just at the party that thing went downhill.

"Hilda you made it!" Danielle said enthusiastically.
"Yah, here's the present," I said awkwardly. Matty then came up to us.
"So where's Mike?" he asked. I could feel that he didn't want to ask. The last time... Well when I last talked to Danielle, the conversation was weird.

I wanted to talk about leaving Mike but obviously before I even talked, Mike had beaten the hell out of me. I was scared, and so was Danielled and Matty. I'm just glad that it was a quick beating and mike passed out once again.

"He's somewhere around here," I answered without a care.
"I think we've already told you. You should fucking leave him," Matty said angrily.

"Leave who Matty?" suddenly Austin and Alan popped up.
"Well..." Danielle wasn't sure if she should tell others.
"Tell them Danielle, your sister needs to get away from Mike," he said lifting his hands in frustration.
"Oh gosh, totally!" Alan answered.
"Yah, there come times when Mike doesn't even realize what he's doing. And it's obvious he just uses you," Austin commented.

"I'm sure he loves me," I replied. I didn't want to believe it.
"Don't lie to yourself," Alan answered.
"Can we just be happy? You know for Danielle." I said, ignoring their comments.

"STOP IT!" someone yelled in the distance. It was a lady, and Mike. Many people looked up and I rushed to Mike's side. I took him to the side and for some reason he cooperated. We rushed out of the scene.

I then pushed him on to the wall.
"Mike," I said trying to get his attention. I then felt I again, he slapped me again. Shit, it hurt!

"What the hell Mike?" Matty yelled.
"Oh hey Matty," he answered like nothing happened.
"Don't just 'hey Matty' me. Fuck you! Why can't you respect people, your wife, us, or yourself!" Matty yelled again.

"Don't tell me how to act," Mike answered.
"Enough," Danielle then appeared.

I looked up, I had been silent the whole time.
"Get the hell out of here Mike. Get out! Hilda, you're coming with us!" she yelled.

"No she's staying with me," he grabbed my arm and he pressed on a spot that was recently bruised. I hissed in pain.

"Go away or I'll-" Danielle was going to threaten Mike, but he cut her off.
"Or you'll what?" he mocked. Then there came the surprise.

Danielle punched Mike.

And he fell to the ground like a doll or a useless puppet. Fuck! I looked at her and then Mike. And... I couldn't help but giggle. I covered my mouth to hide my smile.

"Danielle are you okay?" Matty asked.
"Better than ever," she answered. Mike then slowly got up. I was now scared the smile quickly wiped off. Mike stood up and just walked away. I stood there astonished.

"It was about time someone did that!" I looked up to see Tony, Vic, and Jaime walking in.
"He's my brother, but anyone that hits a lady, no matter how tough she is, is not welcome in my world," Vic said.

"I should really go," I told. She once again put a worried expression.
"I'll call of anything happens," I said with a smile.
"It's nice to see you smile," Tony added.

"Hah, I wasn't going to hide it forever. Plus, it's time for a change," I said this and walked away. Even If I have to walk home, I can at least walk home with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can someone please show me a Fuenciado story!? Or can someone send me a link? Or can someone just write one? Please I'm begging I'll do anything for a Fuenciado story!