The Incorrect Definition of Love

Enough Of Harry Potter...

(Hilda's POV)

I had the gift in my hand, I had actually gotten something for Mike! I had commented this with a friend I had met at rehab, and he thought it was a great idea. I had to get close to the ones I love, and Mike is one of them, right?

I'll admit I didn't take the time to get a big gift, only chocolates. I'm such a bitch! But I don't have a lot of fucking money! He also gets a lot of presents from his friends and fans, especially expensive things that I can't compete with.

I walked slowly to the entrance of my old household. What could Mike be doing? I think that probably, this is a thought I have in the back of my mind, maybe Mike doesn't care for me. Maybe he doesn't even care that I'm gone, maybe he's with other girls.

Now, I'm a changed person, or more like someone in progress. But I was just a shriveled up whore, with nothing but a guitar. Maybe Mike is still up in drugs. I was still steps away from the door...when it started snowing. It was so cute, the way the spots of white fluff fell from the sky. I stood there for a second to admire the pretty view. The street here was actually pretty, I never in my life took the time to admire my surroundings, but now I do.

I remember days when Vic would also help me in this whole rehab thing. He would patiently sit with me and talk and talk and talk. He made me realize the little things, and to be more grateful.

Now I stand here, on this snowy street, trying to build up the courage to knock on the door on this snowy footstep.

"Hilda?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around, and boy was I in for a surprise.

"Mike?" He was standing there with the same confused look. Shouldn't he be inside? The fucking lights are on! He had grocery bags in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" He wasn't angered, in his tone of voice I could hear the confusion and the worry.

"I...I," fuck just say it already Hilda. "I came to drop of this early Christmas present!" I said, holding it out in front of me. He took a couple steps toward me, laying footprints on the snow.

He took the present in his hand. Moving the grocery bags into the other.

"What is it?" He asked, shaking the little bag. I shrugged, not telling him, Christmas presents were supposed to be a surprise!

"Thank you," was all he said. My pride got the best of me, and all I answered with was a shrug.

"So, you came all the way here to just give me this?" He asked. I nodded, he then nodded as well. I looked at him, and he just stared at the bag.

"I should go now," I said as I took a few steps away from him. I placed my feet carefully making sure I wouldn't slip.

"Hilda wait!" He called out behind me. I just realized that a sudden chill was falling upon me. It's snowing and here I am with thin clothes. Fuck my life, hurry it up, will you Mike!

"Hilda, I'm alone...everyone left me, that includes you," was all he said. He held the present in his hand tightly.

"I was with my bad influences, but even they left me...I have no one," he whispered the last part.

What am I supposed to do? Should I rush up to him, kiss him, hug him? Should I leave and act like this never happened? What should I fucking do?

Suddenly I recieved a phone call.

"Hello," I said as I answered the phone.
"Hilda where are you?" Danielle yelled through the phone.
"I'm here with-" she theme cut me off.
"You're with Mike! Are you okay? Has he done anything to you?" She said concerned.

I let out a sigh, "I'm fine."
"You should be home by now Hilda!" I then felt the phone be taken away from my hands.

"Hilda is okay, she's with me! No one is going to hurt her, it's cold outside and she's going to stay with me, so she could be warm. If you want to come and pick her up then you can, but for now she with me. Got it?!" Mike yelled through the phone and then turned it off.

"I should get going," I whispered.
"Didn't you hear me. You're staying here," was all he said as he pulled me into the house. I felt tears burn down my cheeks. We walked inside and he closed the door behind us.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he turned to me.
I was silent and I was too scared to answer. Who knew if he would hurry me, or take advantage of me.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered. I looked up at him through my tears. He lightly smiled and wiped them away.

"So you've changed your hair color?" He asked awkwardly. I nodded and looked away.

"Make yourself at home," was all he said as he walked in to the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter. He seemed really responsible doing all that. Had he actually gone shopping on his own. What had he bought?

I leaned against the doorframe, peeking in to get a glimpse. He had actually brought home food. Not beer, liquor, cigarettes, cold-medicine, condoms, or chips. He brought home food!

"Are you hungry?" He asked. He knew I was there!
"Yes," I whispered. He smiled as he placed the things in the fridge.
"I'll heat something up," he answered pulling out a plate of food. He placed it in the microwave and let it heat.
"Are you going to sit?" He asked calmly. I walked in and sat on the tall stool. I sat patienly looking back and forth. Mike...microwave...Mike...microwave...Mike- Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Mike pulled the plate out of the microwave and placed it in front of me. I looked at it, and my guts started crying out loud.

"You must really be hungry," he teased. I smiled...
"I don't eat much," I answered.
"It's the rehab thing right?" He asked.
"It's not the rehabs fault, they're actually helping-" he then cut me off.

"I'm not saying rehab is bad. Listen! I'm just saying that you spend a lot of time on other things to keep you off drugs, that you forget to eat," he said a bit louder. He took a deep breath and sat down.

I took the fork he had placed there and started eating. He fumbled with his fingers while I ate. I finished the food and looked at him.

"I'll wash this," I said as I stood up to move over to the sink. I washed the plate carefully, making sure I didn't make to much noise. I finished up and dried my hands.

"So I'll just wait for Danielle," I whispered.
"You can wait in the room, the livingroom, the bathroom, I don't know!" He answered a bit pissed off.

I then noticed he took the present off the counter and walked away into the livingroom. I followed him...he sat on the couch and I followed him once more. I sat on the sofa-chair and watched him.

"Don't look at me while I'm opening it! You're putting me on the spot!" He said in an embarrased tone. I giggled, but I stopped myself when he looked up at me.

He smiled as he opened it and found- the chocolates. Now I was the embarrased one. Who gets chocolates as a Christmas present? I'm such an idiot. I hid my face in my hands and leaned over to the side of the sofa-chair, while bring my feet up.

"Thank you," he said sincerely. I smiled, but my hands covered my face.

"Hilda, can I tell you something?" He asked. I uncovered my blushing face and looked at him. I nodded letting him know he could go on. He walked over to the end of the couch that was nearest to me and sat down.

"I haven't done drugs in a while now," he said plainly.
"You've been going to rehab?" I asked.
"No," was what he answered. I was confused.
"You know, not all people need rehab, some have very strong will-power," hee response dee to my confusion.

"You've done it all by yourself?" I asked. After all the drugs we've used I'm surprised he had this will-power.

He nodded.

"Wait, if you quit drugs, then why do you say you're all alone?" I asked more and more questions, questioning in the back of my mind if this made him nervous.

"I am alone...because you're not at my side Hilda," he said this and for one I thought it was cheesy, but on the other hand...I broke down into tears once more.

"I don't know what to say Mike," I answered back.

"Hilda...Hilda, I know I hurt you. I know I've caused you pain, but everything I'm doing now...this whole change is for you! I'm alone, I thought I would spend this Christmas on my own, but here you show up a couple day before, and I know I shouldn't loose hope...Hilda, you're my wife!" He fired out all his emotions in just a couple words. His joy of seeing me, his anger of solitude, his fear of loosing his sanity, his sadness of abandonment.

"Mike," I whispered. He looked up from his spot. I walked over to his spot and sat next to him.

I leaned in close and kissed his cheek. He hadn't shaved in a while, but what did I care. In return he looked at me and pecked my lips. He was being so sweet...I couldn't hold back anymore.

I kissed him hard...letting my tongue swirl around his lips, begging for an entrance. Before I knew it I was straddling him and kissing him sloppily. Both our tongues colliding against each other, fighting for the strange dominance.

His hands fining their ways along my curves, my ass, and my inner thigh.

"Mike," I moaned, as I started to rock my hips against his. He growled next to my ear as he placed soft kisses along my neck.
I could feel his dick become erect against my lower regions.

"Fuck Hilda, I want you," he groaned as I started leaving marks around his neck. He then picked me up, I clung on to him as he brought us over to our room. He quickly placed me on the bed and started removing my jeans. I was left to take off the rest of my clothes, while Mike worked on his jeans. I removed my shirt and was left in panties and bra. He looke over at me, now he was only in his boxers.

He got on the bed and started kissing me once more, as he rocked both our hips together. While one hand tried unhooking my bra, the other slipped it's way into my panties and searched it's way through. As I felt him slip one finger inside, I arched my back and let out one of those moans that Mike loved to hear.

He then slipped in a second finger, and paused for a second to remove my bra completely. Now my breasts were exposed, giving him the opportunity to lay soft kisses along the valley between my breasts.

My moans became frantic as he started pumping his fingers at a fast pace.

"Mike! Oh fuck, Mike! Mmm, I need you, ah! Mike!" I begged for his touch. He then pulled out his fingers and removed the last articles of clothing we had on. Before he started anything he leaned in to kiss me once more.

"I love you Hilda," he whispered.

It wasn't long before he entered me completely and started thrusting into me. I could feel myself tighten around him, with every thrust I felt like I ccould die with no regrets.

He started placing open mouth kisses all along my neck, making me shiver at the warm contact. Our bodies colliding, causing us to sweat, at this point everything was fucking hot.

I let my hands slide along his back, and I could feel my lower regions respond to Mike's thrusts.

"Mike faster...I need you Mike. Fuck Mike, harder! I want you to fuck me!" I moaned. Obeying every word, or more like answering to all my begging, he started going faster and harder.

Soon, I found myself crying out in pleasure, not caring for the fucking neighbors, people who we never took the time to care for.

Now it was just Mike and me. I then started moving my hips upward, crashing against his thrusts.

"Hilda, you feel so goods! Oh fuck, so good!" He started panting like crazy, my moaning vocals accompanying. I then started feeling immense pleasure as I felt myself reach the verge.

"Mike...oh fuck Mike, I feel myself...Oh, God! Mike," I moaned as I felt myself reach the top of my climax.

"Hilda, do it!" He groaned, when he realized that he not only managed to find the sweet spot within me, but that he had always started my orgasm.

He wanted me to come him...with every thrust I felt I was closer.
"Mike," I moaned, before I felt I was lost in a sea of ecstasy. He then thrust a couple more time before we both came inside me.

"Fuck, oh fuck! Holy shit, Hilda, oh fuck!" Mike panted as we both came down from our altitudes of pleasure. He collapsed on top of me, but soon he placed his hands on my hips and turned us over.

He then placed his hand around my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. I then kissed his cheek and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He held me close, as if I was to break any second now, in his embrace.

"Please don't leave me...don't hate me, because I actually want you at my side and I want to start over," he whispered once more.

"Don't be. I love you to much to hate you," I whispered back. I kissed his neck and smiled to myself.

----------

So I found myself in the shower getting cleaned up. We had a guest room, so Mike showered in there. I took some of my old clothes and put those on. I walked over to the living room and took my brush, to see what I could do with my ruined hair. I sat there for a second trying to realize what had just happened.

Mike, for the first time in forever, had sex with me while not being rough or high.

He held me against him and we actually did what humans call cuddle.

It had been forever since Mike had said that he loved me sincerely. Other times he would just mumble it or not even mean it, but today I saw it in his eyes. He wanted me, and he said he needed me. Is it a lie, or just a dream? I don't care, because I'm here now.

I then heard Mike walk out of the guest room in a pair of sweats, and he didn't even bother to put on a shirt.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked. I felt embarrassed, flustered, and weird.

It was weird because Mike and I hadn't really been kind and carrying to each other.

Flustered because, now that I wasn't high, I could actually take the time to admire my sexy husband.

And embarrased because we just had sober sex...

"I'm not cold?" He looked down at the brush in my hands.
"Hey, how about you set up the DVD player, put on a movie, and I'll brush your hair, like the old times. Remember?" He said with a smile.

I hate to admit it, but drugs really ruined us. We have these bags under our eyes, that make us look like we're dead. We're pale, and unfortunately our bodies are all shriveled up.

"What movie would we watch?" I asked.
"Well, there isn't much variety...I don't have a collection," he answered. I got up from my spot and looked at the ones we had.

"Are you serious?" I said holding up the giant collection of Harry Potter movies.

"What they're my favorites!" He called out from the couch. I chuckled.

"We don't even have my favorites," I whispered.
"What is your favorite movie?" he asked. I thought about it, I always say I like or think everything is funny.

"I like The Goonies," I answered.
"Oh that's a good one," he responded.

I popped in the disc into the DVD player and skipped the previews and pressed play immediately. I placed the movie about the Goblet of Fire, it was the best one because it actually had an actor I like.

I sat in between Mike's legs as he slowly combed my hair.

"So, what's your favorite color?" He asked. I giggled, causing him to chuckle.
"I like ruby red," I answered.
"How about you?" I asked.
"I like green," he answered.

"Do you like anything aside from playing guitar?" He asked.
"I like to read a lot," I responded.
"Oh really, like what" he kept asking.

"Hmm...like The Stranger, The Scarlet Letter, Of Mice and Men, The Secret Garden, Heidi, November Blues, Aquamarine, I actually read the Star Wars collection," I added. He laughed at the Star Wars part.

"What about you?" I asked.
"Me what?" He answered with a question.
"What do you like aside from playing drums?" I asked.

"I like to think about you," he answered.
"No for real, give me a straight answer." I said back.
"I'm serious," he replied. I giggled once more.
"When I can't focus I like to think about you...sure I was fucked most of the time, but really, I'm serious. I liked to think of times like these, where I would comb your soft hair, I would pick out a dress for you so we could go out to the park. We were like that old-school couple. I would court you and everything. Sometimes I would sneak in through your window for no reason, remember?" He said with so much joy. I started laughing as I started remembering.

"Or times we would go two cities away just to get ice cream. Or when you got mad because you couldn't find a drive in movie theater on the Internet. Plus the time we went to the lake with Vic, and you both slipped..." I cut myself off in laughter. He kept sliding the brush through my hair.

"I like your smile...I love your laugh, but it pains me to see the way we've destroyed ourselves. You used to be chubby, remember?" It was all based on remembering.

"Remember times when we would stay up for our, just laying in a comfortable silence...but then we would hear the sirens in the distance and we would count the seconds until they disappeared," I added. He nodded and started another piece of my hair. I shivered as the droplets of cold water hit my back. He chuckled when he realized what he was doing. He then grabbed a piece of my hair and slapped the wet part against my face.

"Hey!" I called out. He just laughed and kept brushing my hair.
"Do you remember when we braided my hair once, and then you taught me how to braid hair?" He asked.

"We actually had to cut off a piece of my hair because you did the braid to tight," he broke out in laughter once more.

I let out a long sigh...but I was then cut off my a knock on the door. I looked up at Mike who was confused.

I then got up and said I would take care of it. It could probably be a neighbor complaining about our noisy hour.

I opened the door and there I saw Danielle with Matty, who looked a bit pissed off.

"Oh, you came to pick me up," I said cluelessly. I then felt her grab my hand and we headed for the car. Before I could say a thing we were heading away.

"Wait Danielle what's going on?!" I said worriedly as the car was rushing off. She didn't answer.

"What the fuck Matty? Why are you guys so rushed?" I asked. They were freaking me out.

"Sorry Hilda, Mike is a terrible influence, he's a liar, and we can't have you relapsing now that you're in rehab," Matty answered, with a bit of compassion as he realized they just pulled me out of a house, with no shoes, and even thinner clothes.

"I'm very disappointed in you," Danielle whispered as we entered the Main Street and drove off to their home. They probably left the baby at home, and here they were out for me. I know they care for me a lot, they do this because I'm a part of the family.

Could Mike really be that bad? They say it's for my own good, so should I avoid Mike?

"Danielle, I should stay away from Mike?" I asked. She turned to face me.

"Until you and him have finally find a way out of your messes, I'll see if it's okay for you to be with him," she answered and she turned back to face the road.

"Look dude, it's for your own good, it's temporary," Matty answered looking through the rear-view mirror. I sat back and nodded.

...It's for my own good.

----------

(Mike's POV)

I sat up a bit on the couch with the brush in my hand.
"Hilda!" I called out. I didn't hear a response, and the door hadn't been shut at all. Who could she be talking to?

I then got up from my spot and walked over to the door. When I looked, I saw no one. Could she be outside? I walked over to the steps and looked around. I saw footprints on the snow...they could've been mine and Hilda's...I looked around and saw no one.

Did she...runaway? Did she just leave me here?