Crumbling Castles

a modest mess

OWF: A Modest Mess?
by Taylor Grafwell

One look at our favorite fashion-blogging-heiress, Odessa Westin-Forbes (also known as the daughter of esteemed fashion designer Estelle Westin and acclaimed actor Everett Forbes), guarantees love at first sight–unless, that is, you saw her leaving her best mate Giordana Rothwood's 20th birthday bash last night. Though she entered KOKO at 10 PM looking poise and collected, she stumbled out of the club nearing 12 AM, the slick updo she went in with not long-lasting as her dark locks tumbled over her shoulders as she exited the club. Despite her relatively composed demeanor, the 19-year-old A-lister staggered across the sidewalk–we're saying this in the most loving way, O!–and into a private car, hands shielding her eyes from the flashing lights of cameras littering the street. Oh, and how could we forget about the delicious eye-candy she had hanging onto her arm? Though it hasn't been confirmed, we're convinced it's Westin-Forbes's rumored boyfriend, 21-year-old model Sutton Kensington. After all, who wouldn't recognize that tall, dark and handsome frame following her into the car? Queue the swooning and abnormal heartbeats! The two have been spotted together on multiple occasions, but no comment on either of their relationship statuses has been released. What do you all think of the heiress's behavior? More importantly, do you think she's dating Sutton Kensington? I mean, of course we'll be gutted, but you've gotta admit it: they'd make a fabulous couple (I'm sensing a new OTP)!
♠ ♠ ♠
I SWEAR TO YOU ALL I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. IT JUST DID. and don't read into this (hah no pun intended), i have no idea when i plan on actually writing more of this (hopefully soon), much less posting more. BUT I JUST HAD TO DO THIS.

much love! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)