Status: WORK IN PROGRESS: I just began this story last night and I am RPing it as I go along, so bear with me if I don't have an update for you every day. And PLEASE give me feedback if you enjoy it! I won't write if I don't hear anything from people! I need feedback :)

Wolf Girl

When she was 6, Kita's drug doin', nature lovin' hippie parents tripped on acid and accidentally left her in a field, alone. She was scared, that is until a big, gorgeous white wolf approached her and lay at her feet. It was nearly an instant connection with the two, and Kita has been running with the pack ever since. Enter Elias, who is in the woods one day with his father. Elias has had a dark past, and when he sees Kita running through the woods with her wolves, he feels a desperate desire to save her life, despite the fact she may not even be in danger. But when Elias' father goes on a wolf hunt, he knows his time to save Kita and her family is limited.
  1. The Beginning of it All
    In which Kita is Abandoned and Maki the White Wolf Discovers Her.
  2. Elias, Chapter One
    In which the Reader Learns that Elias has a Dark Past.
  3. Kita, chapter two
    In which the Reader Learns More about Kita the Wolf Girl
  4. Elias, chapter 3
    In Which Elias Discovers a Secret.