Status: WORK IN PROGRESS: I just began this story last night and I am RPing it as I go along, so bear with me if I don't have an update for you every day. And PLEASE give me feedback if you enjoy it! I won't write if I don't hear anything from people! I need feedback :)

Wolf Girl

Elias, chapter 3

Today was another one of those days where my dad tried to make up for all the stupid shit he's pulled. He calls it "bonding", I call it forced torture. On both ends. I can tell my dad hates spending time with me just as much as I despise more than 10 seconds around him. And he always picked the same activity: hunting.
My dad being a big hick, we needed to build a large house for all his hunting trophies, and a backyard full of woods to go get his trophies. He made me pack up a big cooler full of beer and sandwiches, even requested I bring the rest of last night's pizza. He liked to stay out all day, but I usually gave up and made my way back home after 2 hours. I know neither of us like spending time together, but I do it for his sake. He was great before mom got bad.
"You ready, bud?"
"Yeah, Dad. Let's get going."
He grabbed the cooler and I grabbed the chairs and we set off into the woods I could practically call home.
I'm glad dad always makes me take a camera, he doesn't notice but I'm constantly taking pictures of the wildlife around me. I've always has a knack for photography, and I hope someday my pictures get me out of this town. My favorite shots are the few I have of the wolves. There's a great, white she-wolf that I believe leads the pack. I've seen all 10 of them when I look out my window at night. The neighbors have a chicken coop, and I usually see the twin red wolves sneaking into the backyard. The neighbors only complain a little.
It had been about a half hour longer than I can usually stand my dad. I was about to stand up and leave when my dad grabbed my arm.
"Eli, look at that buck," he whispered.
Upon lifting my head I saw it. It was magnificent, then size of a jeep with horns bigger than I was. I raised my camera to get a picture, right before my dad raised his crossbow and shot it in the eye.
"WOAH ELIAS DID YOU SEE THAT?!" he yelled. "I GOT THE FUCKER RIGHT IN THE EYE! RIGHT IN THE EYE, ELI. ISN'T THAT AMAZING?!"
"Yeah, Dad. Amazing."
I stuffed my hands in my pocket and began my walk home. For some reason, the wolves were on my mind. I could picture all of their faces so easily, especially the white wolf. She held such a majestic look to her, so regal and powerful. All the other wolves followed her command. You could see it in her eyes; she was the leader.
I pulled my camera out to look at a recent picture I took of her. But something else caught my eye. It was the picture of the buck I just took. There was something off about it, I couldn't
Oh. My. God.
Right there in the picture, looking right at the camera, was a grey wolf. He looked like he was challenging me, staring right at my camera as if to say, "go on. Step closer to me." But that wolf wasn't the most off-putting part of the picture.
Right there, with her hand on the wolf's head, was a girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
As always, comments/messages are always wonderful feedback! <3