Status: Hope you all enjoy this crazy story.

The League of Seven

The League of Seven is a group of teenaged superheroes who team up to fight villains such as Time Stopper, Gold Girl, Crimson Envy, Master Eli, and more. Thrive Industries and ANGEL are at each other's necks by trying to take the other one down, and it's up to the League of support ANGEL in this dangerous Task. The group members are Green Watch, Blue Belt, Teal Perfume, Grey Cushion, Red Binder, Anthony, and Pink Wall.
  1. A little Explanation.
    This is an understanding of the story, not a chapter itself. The chapters will be more like short stories rather than chapters. You may also consider each chapter an issue.
  2. The Silver Solution
    The team gets together to fight their first super villain.
  3. A Bloody Old Friend
    Red Binder is late for a meeting when he meets an old friend.
  4. The Taste of Revenge
    The League plans a heist in Thrive Industries to prevent Time Stopper from killing the CEO.
  5. Sensing a Fight
    Gold Girl sends out her first hit man (Woodland Tracker) to track down the League.
  6. An Exploding Surprise
    After the previous bounty hunter was unsuccessful in their attempt to captured JBM, Gold Girl sends her next bounty hunter.