Flaws

Intro {Evelyn}

Evelyn Leclair’s life was like something straight out of Gossip Girl. Materialistic things came frequently and easily, but emotions were lacking. The people were obvious plastics, but she wouldn’t have it any other way.

Unlike most Upper East Side twenty-year-olds, Evelyn prefered to stay away from drugs. Drugs make you lose control and control was something she desperately needed (just ask her less than perfect thighs). Instead of partaking in heavy cocaine use, she spent her time dissecting the latest fashion trends, deciding whether or not they would work for her. Evelyn partied, of course. She only sipped on chocolate martinis at the more high end clubs and laughed at the sloppy drunk girls who would hump anything like a dog.

Evelyn had a lot of friends for a lot of different reasons, but all the girls seemed to talk about themselves when Evelyn wanted to talk about herself. And all of the males seemed to be after the slit between her legs.

Evelyn /does not/ fuck friends.

Her father, Thomas Leclair, was a French multimillionaire and, due to being the youngest child, Evelyn was his favorite. He would give her anything she wanted as long as she followed his rules:

1) Do not get pregnant.
2) No drugs.
3) Do not date someone below us.

The last one was very important. Her oldest sister, Clara, dated and eventually married a lower middle class man. Thomas cut her off from all of his money.

“If you want to be with that filth, you will do so without my consent!” Thomas had screamed at the time.

Evelyn had been thirteen when Clara ran off with David, but she understood her father loud and clear.

Only wealthy, Upper East Side men would satisfy him.