Status: In progress. If you're reading this, please subscribe/comment/recommend! :)

Happy Anniversary.

Champagne Wishes.

"I'm sorry; I couldn't afford to get a two bed room. I'll take the floor if you're not comfortable sharing a bed..." Jack apologized as soon as we stepped into the room. He was so sweet; offering me the bed even though he mostly paid for the room on his own. I tried to gather enough money so the costs would be split in half, but Jack insisted he wanted to treat me. He only allowed me to pay for some after days of arguing about it, and even then he only let me pay for about a fourth of it.
"No, it's fine. I kind of assumed we would share anyways." My voice got lower as the sentence continued, the last part barely perceptible.
"Great!" His hand disconnected with mine as he put the basket down and headed to his bag next to mine. "I'm gonna take a shower, if you don't mind?"
"Go for it. I think I'll shower in the morning."
"Cool." He grinned at me as he found what he wanted to wear.
"Don't take too long!" I flirted.
Flirted?!
Jack seemed slightly taken aback by my comment. He bit his lip and looked at me for a second before he ducked his head low, face turning a pale red as he walked towards the bathroom. "R-Right." He stuttered, rushing into the bathroom and locking the door behind him.
Oh.
I laid back on our bed - our bed - and stared at the ceiling, listening to the rush of water hitting the porcelain bathtub as Jack got his shower started.
I let my mind wander, and instead of that turning into the disaster that it normally does, all I could focus on was Jack. How not even ten feet away from me, he was wet and naked. Was he thinking of me? I wasn't sure if I wanted that or not.
Suddenly, anxiety churned in my stomach. What if he wanted to do things with me? I wasn't ready for that. I had never let anyone see my body like that, especially since I started mutilating it.
He'd probably be repulsed by you.
Of course he would; no "probably" about it. But could I just deny him like that? I mean, I could, but I didn't want to let him down.
A loud groan knocked me out of my thoughts. Was he hurt?
I jumped out of bed and ran to his door, listening to make sure he was okay. "Uh...fuck." His voice panted.
Oh.
~~~~~
Jack's POV.
The hand that wasn't wrapped around my dick slapped over my mouth. He definitely heard that!
I slowed my hand down considerably for a few minutes so he wouldn't get suspicious, but I couldn't seem to stop myself totally. "Uh...fuck." I cried out softly.
It was Alex's fault, really, for doing this to me.
First, with tackling me the moment he saw me, pressing his body all into me - I sped up my hand. Just thinking of Alex... - , then making me absolutely aware of his presence and what we could do here. Why did I only get one bed? How would I control myself? I didn't necessarily want to have sex with him, but my hormones were known for clouding my thoughts and not letting me think clearly, especially when it came to sex with very attractive boys.
"Jack?" Alex's soft voice asked from behind the locked door. "Are you okay?" I couldn't tell if it was worry or sarcasm in his voice.
"F-Fine! I just slipped a little!" I ran my thumb over my tip and shuddered in pleasure. Leaning against the shower wall, I let the water cascade down my front, warming and lubricating my body. My mouth fell open in deep pants as the water hit my sensitive lower region.
~~~~~
Alex's POV.
As soon as I realized what was really going on beyond that door, every little moan and stuttered gasp that escaped his lips I could hear went straight to my dick. I imagined what was happening in that shower. In my mind, I saw Jack running a hand up and down his shaft, squeezing it as he moaned. His other hand ran up his wet body and tangled in his hair, tugging it in pleasure as he bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut.
My shaky legs backed up until they hit the bed. No sooner than that did my knees buckle and I found myself lying on our bed, palming myself and trying to unbuckle my belt desperately.
Finally, my jeans were at my knees and I could free myself from the confines of my underwear. I pulled free my erection, now achingly hard, and wrapped my hand around the base. I heard another soft moan over the water, making my trembling fingers squeeze myself. Suddenly, the room was so hot I couldn't stand to wear the hoodie I was. So, I removed it, leaving me in my old Ramones t-shirt and my pants pulled down. If Jack were to walk into the room right now, I might have seriously died from embarrassment.
My head laid to the side so my eyes saw our bags. Remembering Rian's "present" from earlier, I waddled to my bag as best as I could with my pants halfway down. Unzipping my luggage, the bag was sitting right on top of everything. I grabbed the lube from the bag, blushing hard when I realized that, not only had Rian bought me lube, but chocolate flavored lube.
I was actually going to kill him later. I was never letting him live this one down.
As quietly as I could, I popped open the small bottle, cringing at the loud sound that filled the room. I poured a decent amount in my hand before closing it and shoving it and the condoms towards the bottom of my bag. I did not need Jack finding that stuff and making me explain why I had them with me. The more awkward conversations I could avoid, the better. God knew I already had had enough with him for one lifetime.
Almost collapsing back onto our bed, I wrapped my now lube-covered hand around my shaft. "Oh...shit." The pleasure, combined with Jack's now loudening moans, had my back arching of the soft hotel comforter as a throaty groan fought its way out of my mouth.
~~~~~
Jack's POV.
As fantasies of Alex and I - me fucking him, him fucking me, and a multitude of various other dreams - raced through my head, I found myself having a harder and harder time holding back loud moans to keep Alex from being alerted to my...me time. A steady stream of curses spilled from my mouth as heat pooled in my stomach, orgasm just seconds away. In my head, I envisioned Alex. Pulling my hair back and biting my neck as he fucked me mercilessly from behind, jerking me off all the while. That picture was enough to have me coming on my stomach, the now cooling shower water washing away my mess as quickly as it appeared. "Fuck, Alex! Oh God, Alex..." I panted, not caring that I was close to yelling and that there was no doubt that Alex heard me shouting his name as I came undone.
Once I had calmed down enough, I stepped out from under the icy water and turned it off. As I dried myself, the soft, familiar sound of skin slapping against wet skin filled the room. The second I heard it, I knew exactly what it was coming from.
Wrapping the standard white hotel towel around my waist and leaving my pajamas in the bathroom, I strutted confidently to the bathroom door, quite satisfied with the sight in front of me laying on the bed I would be sleeping in.
Slowly, seductively, I sashayed towards him while he tried uselessly to cover up. "J-Jack. I-I-sorry!" He began, but couldn't finish before I threw a finger to his lips.
"Shh. Just lay back." I whispered as I lowered myself to my knees, using one of my hands to press on his chest.
My face in front of his lube-covered erection, I looked at him through my eyelashes with innocent eyes. He laid propped on his elbows staring down at me, face flushed and pupils dilated. "Now w-what?" He panted shyly, obviously still uncomfortable with me seeing him like this.
"Now this." I rubbed my hands softly on his sensitive inner thighs and leaned my head forward. I captured his tip in my lips and licked it.
"O-O-Oh...Jack." He breathed, his head dipping back.
Was this lube...flavored?
Judging by how excited he already was, I knew he was close. Skipping the teasing, straight away I took him the whole way in my mouth, deep-throating him. I swallowed and moaned around him, and he responded with an even louder moan as he thrust into my mouth, sliding down my throat. His hands graced over my hair and rested in it, almost like he was afraid to actually grab it. Pushing his hips to the bed, I bobbed my head, making sure he hit the back of my throat every time I went down. His legs clenched around my head. "I'm gonna...Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come...Jack!" He cried at the same moment he shot into my mouth, now curling his fingers around my hair, grasping for anything to hold on to as he rode out his orgasm.
~~~~~
Alex's POV.
Fire raced through my veins as I arched my back. Jack just gave me my first blow job and the first orgasm I've received from another person. As I caught my breath, I flopped my head on to the bed and closed my eyes. Jack's hands moved from my waist to my thighs, rubbing over them. The faint sting his hands caused me reminded me of my exposed cut and scar covered limbs. My eyes snapped open to watch him press his face to the newest additions to my legs.
"I'm sorry." I said so quietly it was almost indecipherable, but it was enough to make Jack's eyes meet mine.
In seconds he was off his knees and on the bed. His knees now had mine in between them and his hands were on my cheeks. "Oh, Alex." His lips pressed to mine in a needy, passionate embrace. My hands instinctively went to his waist and pulled him closer as his tongue ran along my bottom lip.
Just as I was starting to feel like things were moving too far, almost as if he read my mind, he pulled away, resting his forehead on my own.
I couldn't have had better expectations for a first kiss.
However, the longer was laid there, the more awkward I felt. Jack, only having a towel to cover him, was laying on top of my half-naked body. "Uh, Jack? Can you, um...move?"
His face flushed pink as he looked down. "Right. I'm sorry." The weight disappeared above me and without delay I fixed my pants and headed to my bag. "I'm, uh, gonna go change now." He told me and walked into the bathroom.
Thankful he left me alone to change - despite what had just occurred, I didn't think I could force myself to change in front of him, especially after the intimate moment we just shared which left me feeling awkward and unworthy next to his beautiful features - , I pulled out a pair of old, dark green shorts and plain, black, long-sleeved t-shirt.
I quickly changed and jumped into bed, curling up under the covers and facing the wall opposite of the bathroom. Now that my adrenaline had disappeared, embarrassment was seeping through my body, filling me from head to toe with crippling anxiety. You're such an insecure, ugly failure. Why did Jack even want me here?
The squeal of the bathroom door and knuckles on wood knocked me out of my thoughts. "Are you decent?" Jack asked, a joking tone in his voice.
"Yeah." I nodded, even though he probably couldn't see me over the heap of blanket.
The room went dark as he flipped off the lights. The soft thud of bare feet on carpet got closer to the bed before the mattress springs groaned under his weight. Soon, his warm breath was against my neck and his arms found their way around my body. Hot, wet lips pressed against the slope of my neck. "I need to tell you something."
He wants you to leave. He sees what a fuck up you are. "I'm sorry. I'll leave. I can call Rian right now. Maybe he hasn't gone to far away yet..."
I tried to sit up, but Jack only tightened his hold around me and buried his face in the crook of my neck. "No, no, no. Alex, don't leave me. That's the last thing I want."
My forehead creased in confusion. "Then what?"
He sighed. "I hate that the only thing you think I would want to tell you is to leave. Tonight...tonight has been one of the best of my life. Believe me when I say I wish it didn't have to end. Alex, I worry about you every night. I wish I could be with you every night so you couldn't do this" He tapped on my thighs "to yourself. I don't want to freak you out or anything, but I'm telling you, I think about you without fail every minute I'm not texting you. I worry if you're hurting yourself or if you're sad. I wish I was with you so I could make you happy and kiss you senseless so you couldn't think that you weren't loved. If you let me, I want to make you see how much I care about you. After tonight, I'm willing to travel to see you every single day. I definitely want more nights like tonight, and I hope you do too."
I stuffed my face into my pillow, grinning like a madman. "I'd love that, honestly."
He kissed my cheek. "Then it's settled. I rarely do anything on school nights or weekends, so I can come up whenever you want."
His speech was enough for my sheepishness to fade away. I turned to face him. Surprising myself, I gave him a small, close-lipped kiss. "Thank you, Jack."
His hands rubbed my lower back, making my exhaustion of the day more and more apparent. "Of course, love."
He began to hum a tune in my ear, and before I could place where I'd heard it from, my eyes drifted shut and pulled me into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, now I'm actually totally caught up with posting these chapters. As in I don't have anymore written yet. So, yeah.
Comments give me motivation??????