Status: Let me know if I should do more imagines guys

Darling You'll Be Okay....

^^

Your POV:

You sat in your boyfriend’s bed, your laptop on your crossed legs and tears running down your cheeks.

@fahahfakjhakjh: Why is Jack with that troll? He could do so much better.

@afkhlafhlka: Ugh! I know! She’s so pathetic. She never even talks to us either. She’s obviously a self obsessed bitch!

@flahfalkfhalk: @Y/T/H kill yourself….

A sob escaped your throat as you shoved your laptop off your lap and curled up under his covers hiding your face in the pillows. They smelled like him, which only made you cry more.

So, you just lay there, curled up in a ball, shaking and sobbing as the incoherently hateful words forced their way into your mind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alex’s POV:

I walked into Jack’s apartment and set my guitar down on the couch.

Jack and I were supposed to be writing new music today. He said he would be home from the store soon, so I should just let myself in.

He was probably out getting snacks for Y/N, like he does almost every weekend. I smile to myself. He’s so whipped.

Y/N was supposed to be here actually, but she was no where to be found. Not even in her art studio, where she usually spent her Saturdays.

"Y/N?!" I called down the hall. There was no answer, but Jack’s bedroom door was cracked open. I padded my way down the hall and carefully pushed the door open.

"Y/N?" I said carefully, peeking my head in. I see her curled up on Jack’s bed. She’s crying.

I rush to her side and kneel down next to her.

"Y/N, what’s wrong?"

She doesn’t answer through her quiet sobs. I touch her shoulder gently in an attempt to console her.

"Y/N…" My voice trails off when I see her laptop at her feet half closed. I stand up and reach over to pick it up.

Her twitter mentions are open. As I scroll through them I start to see some of the outlandish things some of the fangirls are saying to her. I see that they’ve been pouring in for the past 2 hours and I feel my heart sink. I scroll back to the top and see they are still coming.

I swallow hard. Our poor Y/N. I walk over and set the laptop down on the dresser.

"P-please don’t tell Jack," I hear her beg. I walk back over to her and pet her hair gently, giving her the best smile I could.

"I have to honey."

"A-Alex," She starts to say, but I interrupt her.

" Y/N, he needs to know about this. We can’t just let them torture you this way!"

She hid her face again as another hard sob escaped her throat, but I swear I could see the faintest nod come from her.

It broke my heart to see her this way. She’d never done anything to anyone. She didn’t talk much, but only because she was shy. Even after 3 years with Jack, she was still timid with him.

I sat in the arm chair in the corner of Jack’s room and waited for him to get home.

After 5 minutes of silence, just listening to her sharp gasps for air and her pained sobs, I pulled out my phone. I pulled up my twitter and started writing:

Some of the Hustlers should be ashamed. Why can’t you just leave @Y/T/H alone?! She and Jack are happy. You’ve hurt her, again. I hope you’re all happy with yourselves.

Just as I posted the tweet, I heard the apartment door shut.

"Alex?!" Jack called through the apartment, "Y/N?!"

Y/N finally looked at me as I stood up, I raised my hand as a sign telling her to stay put and I walked out of the room.

Jack was setting groceries on the kitchen table when I emerged from the hallway.

"Hey man," He smiled, "Where’s Y/N?"

I sighed, giving him an uneasy look. His smile fell.

"What?" He said.

I didn’t answer.

"What’s going on, Lex?" He brushed passed me and made his way to his bedroom. I followed close behind.

"Babe?" He said nimbly, walking into the room.

I saw his heart break in his eyes at the sight of his distraught girlfriend.

"Hey," He said his voice laced with concern, "Y/N, what’s wrong?"

He brushed her hair out of her face and wiped away more tears. Y/N opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. I walked over to the dresser and picked up her laptop.

"Jack," I said abruptly holding it out to him.

He took it and scrolled through her mentions, which were still flooding with more hate. I saw the anger growing in his eyes the more he read.

"Holy shit…" He whispered to himself in shock.

When he looked up at me again, I could almost see him throwing the laptop across the room, but he didn’t.

He only sighed heavily and looked back at Y/N, still a crumpled mess in front of him. His eyes softened almost instantly.

"Y/N," He said quietly moving to lie next to her, "You let them get to you?"

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. She clutched tightly to his shirt and buried her face in his chest.

"I’m sorry, I couldn’t h-help it." She whimpered.

He shushed her softly and kissed her hair, ”It’s okay,” He mumbled, closing his eyes and resting his chin on the top of her head.

He slowly rubbed her back, trying to calm her jagged breaths. I sat back down in the chair and ran my fingers through my hair.

It’s never been this bad before. Fangirls have picked on her before, but it didn’t usually break her.

But to have constant slander for 2 hours straight; death threats, and demeaning words all for the sake of cutting her down.

Jack continued to place sweet kisses on her forehead and hair and whisper reassuring words until her breathing calmed down to shaky deep breaths.

"Maybe they’re right Jack…" She mumbled into his shirt.

"What are you talking about, baby?" He moved so he could lay on the pillow with her.

Y/N sniffled, “M-Maybe, I’m not good enough for you. I’m just an artist, Jack. I’m—”

Jack cut her off, “Y/N, don’t,” He touched her cheek, “Don’t do that to yourself.”

Y/N’s lips formed a line and she sniffled again.

"Do you know what you are to me?" Jack asked running his fingers through her hair. She shrugged.

"You are everything to me," He said softly, "You’re my life, my rock, my heart… my whole heart. I love you more than anything in the world."

Jack’s hand moved to lock his fingers in her’s. He brought her hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles.

"Y/N, I don’t know where I’d be with out you." He muttered looking down at her fingers, tracing the lines with his own.

I watched as Y/N’s face softened and her thumb grazed his chin. Then she leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. Then with out a word she snuggled herself back into his arms and closed her eyes.

"I love you Jack," She said quietly.

Jack smiled a little and wrapped his arms around her tight, “I love you too, Y/N.”

Then he closed his eyes as well and buried his face in her hair.

I felt myself smile again. I’ve never seen Jack like this with anyone. Jack’s never loved anyone the way he loves her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few days later we played a show at home, finally. The crowd was great, as lively as ever and Y/N seemed to be doing better. The twitter hate had died down a bit and she seemed to be happy again with the help of Jack and the rest of us.

Jack looks at Y/N who is standing on the side of the stage and smiles, mouthing a Hi any chance he can get.

Hi Jacky, she mouths back and he smiles widely before turning his attention back to the show, jumping all over the stage like a maniac.