You Had Me at Hello.

00 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Houston, TX; June 12, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 00 of 52)

I sat in the back of the tour bus as the driver, Jake drove to Texas from Florida. I was the only person on the bus because the rest of the band were flying from different parts of the world since they had gone on vacation while I decided to work. The techs would be here later tonight. They were off setting up the merch tent and tuning guitars.

I heaved a sigh as I wrote down the lyrics that were in my head. I was trying to finish this song up but it wasn't going so well. I was glad that the guys would be back with me so that they could help me out with this song.

"See you in a few days, Ms. Seriah." Jake called to me before he got off the bus. I set down my note pad and got up from the sitting position I was in. I had been sitting for far too long and it was time to explore the venue.

I opened the bus door as another bus pulled up. I smiled at the driver and got off my bus, not caring who was parked next to me. I just wanted to find my way around and know where I was going for the performance and the signings.

"Yo, Seriah." I turned to see our drum tech Davey walking towards me. He was shirtless and he looked sweaty. He smiled as he got closer to me.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked him. He gave me a knowing look which I ignored.

"How is that even a question?" He gave me a knowing look. "You have pink hair."

"Shut up." I laughed. "We are in spot 19."

"You put the sign up?" He asked me. I nodded and continued walking away from him. He laughed as I walked away. Everywhere he went we were space 19 because that was the original name of our band but this worked better when trying to find our bus.

I walked along the long line of buses. Each bus looked similar except a few buses had band logos on them. When I reached the end of the line of buses, a handful of games stood around a grill with a mouth watering scent coming from the food they were cooking. I looked over at them and just about died. Not only was Pierce The Veil there but they were with Kellin Quinn.

"You hungry?" Jaime Preciado asked me as he pointed the tongs at me. I stopped and looked at him. I nodded. "C'mon over and grab a burger or hot dog."

"What if I'm vegan?" I asked him. At this point all the others had stopped what that were doing and were watching me approach the grill.

"Well then I'm sorry. Catering is that way." He pointed in the direction I was heading.

"Do I look like a vegan?" I asked him pointing to my body. "Honey, I'll take a burger."

"Alright. Here you go.... girl." Jaime said putting my patty on the bottom bun and handing me a plate.

"Seriah." I smiled at him.

"Oh. You are in The Dope Euphoria." Kellin said pointing at me. I nodded at his question and smiled at him. "You've got some vocals on you."

"How have you heard of her but I haven't?" Vic Fuentes asked Kellin.

"Yeah. How have you heard of my band?" I asked Kellin.

"When the bands were announced my wife and I looked up the bands that we didn't know. She found your band. We went and bought your first album. My daughter loves your song 'Moonlight Dancing, Rainfall Kisses'. She dances to it."

"Well I'm glad that she likes it. I wrote it about my son before he passed away." I said with a small smile. Kellin looked at me and then pilled me into a hug.

"I was wondering what it was about." Kellin said once he let me go. I nodded and looked at him. "What was his name?"

"Zaiden Matthew Cooperson." I smiled as I showed them the tattoo on my inner forearm.

"Is it a slow song?" Mike Fuentes asked me. I nodded.

"Look it up on YouTube." Kellin said. "She has some vocals that are unbelievable. Her screamo puts me to shame."

"I'm not that good but thanks." I smiled.

"Not that good?" Tony Perry scoffed. "You are better than good." I took a bite of my burger and leaned against the bus.

"Beer?' Vic asked me. I nodded as he handed me a Budweiser. He opened it for me and I enjoyed it.

"Where were you going all alone?" Vic asked me.

"I was going to check out the place. The rest of my band doesn't get here until some time this evening. So I was just exploring and such." I smiled at them.

"IS this your first year on Warped?" Mike asked me.

"Yes. In the past we had been doing other stuff so we were not able to come." I told them as my phone began to scream, "Fuck you" which meant that Johnny was calling me. "Hey dude."

"Hey. Where are you? We got to the bus and Davey was the only one here. Are you lost again?" He asked me. I scoffed.

"Excuse you? What do you mean again? When was the last time I was lost?" I asked him.

"London, Berlin, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Portland, Sydney, Munich..." He went on.

"Those are places. I said when was the last time I was lost?" I could hear Storm laughing in the background.

"Two weeks ago. You called me when you were in Miami because you got lost." He said.

"I made it back to Ocala, didn't I?" I could hear Trae's laughter getting louder as the walked towards the head of the buses. They got to the end and stopped when they noticed me standing among the bands we had never met but loved.

"Ay. I found her punk ass." Trae laughed as Storm pointed at me.

"Well no duh. She is the only person who is bold enough for pink hair." Johnny hung up his phone and greeted everyone.

"I told you I wasn't lost." I stuck out my tongue at Johnny. "Well it was nice meeting you guys."

"You too, Seriah. See you around." Jaime winked at me. I smiled at everyone before lacing arms with Storm and Trae.

"How was your flights?" I asked them only to receive a groan. They talked about the turbulence, the bad food and the pain it was spending an entire day flying. I just smiled as they talked because it was nice listening to them talk and it felt like home all cuddled up on the couch with my boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriah's Outfit

FYI: Seriah looks just like Demi Lovato!