You Had Me at Hello.

09 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Mountain View, CA; June 21, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 09 of 52)

I groaned as I rolled out of my bed. I was way too tired for today. I ended up riding the bus with Jeremy and we pretty much stayed up all night. He had a show later in the day and I had a show pretty earlier in the day. I looked over at a snoring Jeremy and rubbed my tired eyes.

"You guys had fun." Trae said taking in my appearance. I was in Jeremy's shirt and my underwear. I flipped him off as Storm looked at me.

"You guys could have at least fucked quietly." Judah complained. My cheeks went bright red at his words. I leaned against the counter.

"I thought I was being pretty quiet." I said as Jeremy came out in his basketball shorts only since I was wearing his shirt.

"Sorry about that guys." Jeremy smirked. He looked a lot better today like he was feeling refreshed, that could have been from the sleep or the sex. He came over to me and placed a kiss on my temple. "Did you sleep alright?"

"No." I groaned in response.

"She can't sleep after sex." Storm laughed.

"For how long?" Jeremy asked me with wide eyes.

"Let's just say. My body likes morning sex because then by the time the adrenaline wears off it will be bed time." I said with a yawn. "I'm sleepy but by the time I get done on stage, I will be so exhausted that I will literally only yawn and sleep walk to the bus so I can sleep until tomorrow."

"You should have said something." Jeremy said looking down at me.

"That would have been a mood killer."

"Well the doors about to open. So we need to get to stage." I quickly got ready and we were off to perform for the 9th day of Warped Tour.

***


The show was great and I had a lot of fun. Jeremy watched me perform and I noticed how happy I was with him. As I had expected, after the show I had climbed into bed and slept for the rest of the day because I was pretty tired.