You Had Me at Hello.

10 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Ventura, CA; June 22, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 10 of 52)

"USA! USA! USA!" I chanted as I watched the soccer game with Storm. We were big soccer nerds and no one else understood why we liked it so much. I had played a little in middle school but that didn't last long because I got interested in boys and music.

"Shut the hell up!" Trae yelled before storming off the bus. I laughed and grabbed my sunglasses before getting up from my spot on the couch as Judah and Storm got off the bus. We had to be on stage in 10 minutes which meant that I needed to hurry.

"USA!" I screamed in Trae's ear before running as fast as I could through the crowd and of course I was still chanting USA. The guys followed behind me as we ran through the long row of bands doing signings. I kept on chanting because I knew it annoyed Trae and I was proud to be American.

"Jer, there goes Seriah." Alex laughed pointing at me.

"That's my American flag." I heard Jeremy laugh as a bunch of people began chanting with me. I smiled as I got to the stage I was going to be on. I noticed that Adam Elmakias was standing in the trailer getting his camera ready.

"Adam!" I said loudly. He turned and laughed at me. He snapped a few pictures as I made my way to him.

"You've got spirit." He chuckled.

"USA!" I said as Trae got ready. He groaned and glared at me. He hated sports and he knew that I went crazy over them which really annoyed him.

****

I watched the game as the final minutes drew closer. I was no longer happy about the game because we were losing.

"Looks like your team sucks." Trae said with a smirk. I turned my full attention to him and glared at him.

"¿Quieres perder un apéndice? (Do you want to lose an appendage?)" Judah laughed as Trae only glared at me. "I'll cut you."

"What the hell is going on in here?" I heard Jeremy ask as he came onto the bus.

"America lost the game." Storm said shaking his head. Jeremy looked at me and then at Trae. "So Ser is going to cut off an appendage of Trae."

"Sounds harsh." Jeremy laughed. I rolled my eyes at him as he sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I smiled at him. "You look really pretty."

"Thank you." I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Want to stay on my bus tonight?" He asked. I nodded and got up from where I was sitting. I grabbed my outfit for tomorrow and my toothbrush and hairbrush. I said goodnight to the guys and held Jeremy's hand as we walked to his bus talking about today.

"You're cute." I blurted out as he told me about the bra that was thrown at him. It got stuck on his microphone and he went a bit crazy trying to get it off the end.

"Thank you, baby. I try." He winked. We stopped at the door of his bus and I gave him a kiss.

"I can get used to this." I told him. He nodded in response before we got onto the bus to sleep for the drive.