You Had Me at Hello.

11 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Day Off; June 23, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 11 of 52)

"You're insecure. I know what for. Your boyfriend likes me more." I jokingly sang as I walked past Alex as he sat on the couch eating cereal. He looked up at me with a confused look as I sat down next to him.

"You are the best at making those songs different but still sound good." He laughed before going back to his bowl of cereal. As he was about to put the spoon up to his mouth, I grabbed his hand and put the spoon in my mouth.

"Alex, what have we told you about feeding other people's girlfriends." Neil laughed. Josh came in rubbing his eyes and realized what Neil had meant. I pulled my jewelry on and put my hat on my head.

"I swear you guys don't know how to be quiet." Kevin came out rubbing his eyes. "Especially you Seriah. Who wakes up and starts singing right away?"

"I do." I laughed. "I was just laying in Jer's bunk wide awake for like an hour before Ale got up."

"Why didn't you just get up?" Josh asked me.

"Jer has a kung fu grip while cuddling." I shrugged before Alex was handing me his bowl of cereal for me to finish.

"Jer didn't go for a run this morning?" Kevin asked. I shook my head seeing that it was 8. Everyone knew that Jer was always up at 7 to go for a run.

"We were up pretty late last night talking." I yawned. It was true, we talked about the rest of the tour and what we were going to do for the tour. My Phone started to ring from the bunk area before Jer's muffled tone could be heard telling me that he answered my phone.

"Your relationship is at the point to where he just answers your phone?" Alex laughed. I nodded at him with a smile. It hadn't been long but it our minds we didn't have much time to be together because this your only went to the first week of August and two months wasn't that long of a time together. Plus we had no idea what was even going to happen when the tour finished.

"Trae keeps texting you and he just called. But Judah and Storm also sent you a text." Jeremy came out of the bunk area with my phone in his hand. I grabbed it from him as he placed a kiss on my head.

"Trae: Dude, you missed bus call."

"Trae: Seriah?"

"Trae: I hope you are with Jeremy."

"Trae: Sriously Ser. Answer the fucking phone."

"Trae: Where. The. Fuck. Are. You?!?"

"Trae: Thank Kevin for telling me where the fuck you've been, bitch."

"Judah: Whatever you did to Trae, you need to fix it. He is being a total dick and I'm sick of it."

"Storm: *high five* Get it ;)."


"How much longer til we get to the venue?" I asked the driver. He looked at me in the mirror with a smile as I noticed we approached the gates. "Thanks, man."

"You have to go back to your bus?" Jeremy asked me. I nodded.

"Otherwise Mr. Drama King will refuse to play the next show." I huffed as we pulled into a spot. I quickly dialed Storm's number.

"Hey there sneaky bitch." Storm answered with a laugh. I could hear Trae asking who he was talking to. I shook my head as the sounds of gunshots filled the receiver.

"Where is the bus?"

"Spot No. 2. We got here like hella fucking early." Storm said with a laugh. "See you in a bit." I stared at my phone as Storm hung up on me.

"What the actual fuck?" I muttered before standing up as the bus found a spot. The driver said goodbye and went on his way. I stood up and straightened out my shirt before looking for my shoes.

"Don't let Trae kill you." Alex said from his place on the couch. "It would be a shame to lose a good friend."

"Oh shut up." I flipped him off and gave Jer a kiss. "See you later?"

"Yes. Wear something nice. I'm taking you to lunch." Jer smiled at me as he walked me off the bus. I gave him another kiss before making the long walk to the bus that I was sharing with my band. I put on my sunglasses right as I hit the pavement.

"Morning Seriah." Ashley Purdy smiled as me as I walked past his bus where he was taking a shower. He smirked at me.

"Mornin'."

"Well hello there." Jaime said as he and Mike came back from catering carrying some food.

"You're up early." I said to them.

"Vic was ranting and raving on the phone with my mom." Mike shook his head. "We all had to get up because of it."

"Why are you up?" Jaime asked me.

"Katherine Seriah Cooperson!" Trae yelled as he approached me. Jaime and Mike nodded before climbing on their bus. I cursed them for leaving. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I told Storm I would be with Jer overnight. I guess he forgot to tell you." I shrugged like to was no big deal.

"You had me worried fucking sick." He said loudly. I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest. "Do you realize what could have happened? You could have been kidnapped, killed or left behind. You should have at least answered me or were you too busy fucking him to even care."

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are, Trae? You have no right to speak to me like that. I don't know what has come over you but just fucking stop. You aren't my dad. You aren't my mother. And you sure as hell are not my boyfriend. So take a chill pill and leave me the fuck alone today." I went to walk away by Trae grabbed me. I look back at him with a deep glare.

"You think that is what this is about?" He asked me. I stayed silent and still. "You are a fucking idiot, Katherine. If you had gone missing, this band would be nothing. You have no clue what the fans call this band, do you? The band is Seriah and The Dope Euphoria. We don't matter to them. Without you, I would still be on the streets in Ocala begging for someone to buy me food."

"Trae." He cut me off.

"Let me fucking finish." Trae yelled causing me to take a step back. "This is your band. You founded it in your fucking garage with Storm and Johnny. I was worried because I have no skills in life, I didn't finish high school and I sure as hell don't have a bachelor's degree in English. I'm not as smart as you, Seriah. Yeah, I'm a beast on the drums but that is all that I have going for me."

"Trae." I pulled him into a hug and we both cried because in the back of my mind, I knew it was true. "Let's get on the bus."

"Okay." He said softly. He turned and walked away from me quickly. It was at this point that I noticed everyone was out of their buses and watching us.

"Sorry." I said loudly for everyone to hear me. I sent a text to Jer asking to reschedule because today was my day with the boys.