You Had Me at Hello.

01 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Houston, TX; June 13, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 01 of 52)

I woke up with a feeling of excitement. Today was the first day of Warped Tour and it was a big deal for us. We were a hometown band from Ocala, Florida. This was our first time on a tour with a bunch of other bands. We usually went on tour with just us and this was the first time not having to pay for the entire tour.

"Seriah, can you get out here." Storm called to me. I looked at the bunks and noticed that they were empty.

"Give me a minute." I said with a yawn. I quickly got off my bunk and went to the front of the bus where Vic Fuentes and Jaime Preciado sitting on the couch. "I must be dreaming."

"Nope. You are awake." Jaime laughed.

"Well what's going on?" I asked. "And how did you know I was awake?"

"You were yawning up a storm." Johnny said glaring at Jaime. Johnny was my boyfriend once upon a time at the start of the band and now whenever a guy so much as glances my way, Johnny gets angry and turns into a real asshole.

"Okay. What's going on today?" I asked everyone.

"We have a show in an hour." Trae said bringing his drink to our lips. "So you might want to get ready for your day, Ms. Cooperson. You don't want to be late."

"Ay. Shut it." I went to the back of the bus and quickly changed into my outfit for the day. When I walked back to the front the guys looked at me like I was in my underwear.

"Pikachu, really?" Vic asked me. I nodded and grabbed myself a water. I would have grabbed a beer but it was way too early for beer.

"PikaPee, Pikachu!" I yelled as I jumped off the steps off the bus. "Let's get weird!"

"Is she always like this?" I heard Jaime ask as the guys followed behind me. I couldn't hear the response because I was now in the thick of the crowd waiting to catch a glimpse of their idol.

"It's Seriah!" I heard a female screech as I walked by. I turned around just as a group of girls came up to me.

"Hi girls." I smiled at them. "Come to the show."

"When is it?" One of the girls asked me.

"Like now and you won't want to miss it. Believe me." I winked at them. "I will sign stuff and take pictures after the show. I promise."

"And you are going to make us late." Johnny said grabbing my arm. "See you ladies later."

"So guys." We got into our huddle. "Today and everyday on this tour we are going to go out there and give it all that we have. Got it?"

"Got it!" The boys smiled at me.

"The Dope Euphoria you guys are on!" One of the stage hands told us. We thanked him and ran onto the stage in our energy.

"Hello Warped Tour!" I said into the microphone happily. "How are y'all!"

"I don't think they are ready." Storm joked. The crowd screamed that they were ready.

"Hop off the plane at LAX with a drink and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of drugs and sex, am I gunna fit in." I jokingly sang to the crowd causing them to cheer loudly. "Y'all know this song. It's called Hell To Oh."

The show was probably one of the best first shows that we had ever had. We had so much energy and the crowd was so loud. I was surprised at the outcome and the number of people that had showed up and bands that attended the show.

I went out to the merch tent and spoke to the people that were waiting for me and the guys to come and take pictures. We were out there for several hours smiling, talking, and signing stuff. We also sold a few shirts and some bracelets which was a big success for us due to the small amount of fame we had.

"Hey." Kellin said as he approached the bus where we were working out. I stood up and looked at him and noticed he was with Travis Clark and the newly single Charles Trippy.

"Hey Kellin." I smiled at him.

"You never said she was pretty." Charles said looking at me. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Johnny stopped what he was doing to glare at us.

"Yeah. Storm is gorgeous" I joked looking over at Storm. He flipped me off before going on to the bus. Johnny followed after him and Trae came to stand next to me.

"Johnny is pissed." He told me in French. I glanced over at him. "You should really change what you are wearing."

"My outfit is fine." I said glaring at him. He put up his hands in defeat and went onto the bus. I shook my head and gave my full attention to Kellin.

"Let's go out drinking." I looked at him carefully.

"Not tonight. I'm way too tired." I apologized. He nodded before walking away. Charles stayed and watched me.

"Is Johnny your boyfriend?" Charles asked me. I looked at him and shook my head.

"He used to be." I laughed. "Is he mad dogging you right now?" I asked him. He nodded with a smile. "I'm sorry about that. He sometimes thinks that we are still together."

"Oh. He is one of those." He laughed. I nodded in agreement. "Are you looking for someone?"

"I already have my eyes on someone. Not that I wouldn't date you. It's just this other guy." I told him. He nodded and looked at me with a smile.

"That's understandable. I'd be shocked if there wasn't someone else with someone as gorgeous as you." Charles gushed.

"Oh hush it." I told him as I flirtingly smacked his arm. "Well I will see you tomorrow. I am going to get inside and watch a movie with the boys. See you tomorrow Charles."

"See ya." I smiled at him. Once I was on the bus, the boys demanded to know what we talked about but I told them in was none of their business and went straight to bed hoping to see him tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriah's Outfit

Every chapter is a day while on the Warped Tour.